An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Leave Tomorrow!

EmilyAnn

PhuturePriest

I will pray everything works out. God has a way of fixing things. Remember Mother Angelica left a note in the mail and then left her mother without her even knowing she was discerning the Religious life! If God can make that work out well than I am sure this live-in will not be that big of a deal.

You are a brave soul. That my parents get the loan they need really soon, for my grandmother, as she has cancer, for my friend who is very sick, for my brother, and for my again as there is a lot of stress.

Kayte Postle
:woot: So excited for you! I will be praying for you and your mother.

Could you pray for my father's health, for my mother's conversion, healing for my friend Mary so that she can enter the ND's next yr, and healing for myself. Thanks a lot girlie! Hope you have an avvesome live in!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1341931937' post='2454326']
I will pray everything works out. God has a way of fixing things. Remember Mother Angelica left a note in the mail and then left her mother without her even knowing she was discerning the Religious life! If God can make that work out well than I am sure this live-in will not be that big of a deal.
[/quote]

I've been so tempted to pull a Mother Angelica and do the same thing for this live-in. I feel like it's possibly the only way she'll accept it.

FutureCarmeliteClaire

Will you pray for me? Idk what's wrong with my health, and my vision got really weird just a bit ago. I don't know what's going on. I will offer my pain tomorrow for you.

Edited by FutureCarmeliteClaire

You are in a totally different time zone than me, but I am guessing you are getting pretty close to heading out. Safe travels!

[quote name='emmaberry' timestamp='1341965922' post='2454520']
You are in a totally different time zone than me, but I am guessing you are getting pretty close to heading out. Safe travels!
[/quote]

I've got about 7 hours to go. I need to get some sleep! I have to get up pretty early to get there before Mass.

All your intentions are in my journal. And even if you don't have a specific intention, I'll be praying for you.

Lil'Monster

DON'T LEAVE ME EMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WITH THESE WEIRD PEOPLE................

:sad:

[quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1341966115' post='2454521']
I've got about 7 hours to go. I need to get some sleep! I have to get up pretty early to get there before Mass.

All your intentions are in my journal. And even if you don't have a specific intention, I'll be praying for you.
[/quote]

Thank you EmilyAnne. It is so generous of you to ask for our intentions! Will be praying for you as well.

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1341969656' post='2454539']
DON'T LEAVE ME EMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WITH THESE WEIRD PEOPLE................

[/quote]

:evil:

Lil'Monster

[quote name='mantellata' timestamp='1341976627' post='2454568']
:evil:
[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1341969656' post='2454539']

[/quote]

Emily, you can't leave me with MIkolbe and his favorite Phatmasser Lil'Monster! They're torturous and like to make fun of me! :sad2:

Lil'Monster

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1341981916' post='2454593']
Emily, you can't leave me with MIkolbe and his favorite Phatmasser Lil'Monster! They're torturous and like to make fun of me! :sad2:
[/quote]

I am NOT mikolbe's favorite phatmasser!!!