IcePrincessKRS Posted August 7, 2012 Posted August 7, 2012 [quote name='infinitelord1' timestamp='1344299637' post='2463666'] They are either liberal white people or minorities. I don't hate black, hispanic, etc. people. Nor do I think I am superior to them in any way. But I have seen how people react to people who stand against things such as illegal immigration. If your a white man who is against something like that you get accused of being racist by minorities or liberal white people. Mostly white women since most liberal whites are women. Do I hate Jews? No. I just don't like what is going on. Its that simple. [/quote] That's the biggest load of rubbish I've seen in ages.
infinitelord1 Posted August 7, 2012 Author Posted August 7, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1344301663' post='2463696'] That's the biggest load of rubbish I've seen in ages. [/quote] Actually your kinda right. What I should have said is that I don't view my race as being superior to other races. I do think there are differences in the races. Every race has its strengths and weaknesses in comparison to other races. and i'm a POOP!!! head.
infinitelord1 Posted August 7, 2012 Author Posted August 7, 2012 [quote name='infinitelord1' timestamp='1344301903' post='2463700'] Actually your kinda right. What I should have said is that I don't view my race as being superior to other races. I do think there are differences in the races. Every race has its strengths and weaknesses in comparison to other races. and i'm a POOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! head. [/quote] i'm a POOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! head.
4588686 Posted August 7, 2012 Posted August 7, 2012 [quote name='infinitelord1' timestamp='1344302805' post='2463715'] i'm a POOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! head. [/quote] I can turn you Japanese
infinitelord1 Posted August 7, 2012 Author Posted August 7, 2012 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1344303052' post='2463719'] I can turn you Japanese [/quote] i'm a POOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! head.
4588686 Posted August 7, 2012 Posted August 7, 2012 [quote name='infinitelord1' timestamp='1344303634' post='2463726'] Ii'm a POOP!!!!!!!!! head. [/quote] I don't think you understand. But that's ok. Everything will become clear. Just meet me at the park around 9pm.
Maximilianus Posted August 7, 2012 Posted August 7, 2012 Not only has this thread passed lame status, it has breached the gutter status.
beatitude Posted August 7, 2012 Posted August 7, 2012 Why is anybody bothering to talk to someone whose tagline is trololololololololololololol?
4588686 Posted August 7, 2012 Posted August 7, 2012 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_gawHgA0-k&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_gawHgA0-k&feature=related[/url]
infinitelord1 Posted August 7, 2012 Author Posted August 7, 2012 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1344303785' post='2463731'] I don't think you understand. But that's ok. Everything will become clear. Just meet me at the park around 9pm. [/quote] You seem like a fine upstanding man
4588686 Posted August 7, 2012 Posted August 7, 2012 [quote name='infinitelord1' timestamp='1344305480' post='2463755'] you seem like a fine upstanding man. [/quote] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COAvbDK2S5s&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COAvbDK2S5s&feature=related[/url]
MIKolbe Posted August 7, 2012 Posted August 7, 2012 [quote name='beatitude' timestamp='1344304883' post='2463750'] Why is anybody bothering to talk to someone whose tagline is trololololololololololololol? [/quote] a most salient point
ardillacid Posted August 7, 2012 Posted August 7, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1344301663' post='2463696'] That's the biggest load of rubbish I've seen in ages. [/quote]I guess you have hasan on ignore then. Shame. There's some lovely filth over here!
4588686 Posted August 7, 2012 Posted August 7, 2012 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1344305960' post='2463760'] I guess you have hasan on ignore then. Shame. There's some lovely filth over here! [/quote]
infinitelord1 Posted August 7, 2012 Author Posted August 7, 2012 i'm a copper posser [img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20432153.jpg[/img]
Vincent Vega Posted August 7, 2012 Posted August 7, 2012 As an asian woman, I am offended at the implication that I would be attracted to you.
4588686 Posted August 7, 2012 Posted August 7, 2012 [img]http://extenze4u.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/11-2.jpg[/img]
infinitelord1 Posted August 7, 2012 Author Posted August 7, 2012 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1344306884' post='2463770'] As an asian woman, I am offended at the implication that I would be attracted to you. [/quote] I get that alot from people who can't accept the truth.
Vincent Vega Posted August 7, 2012 Posted August 7, 2012 It's not because you're white. It's because of your repulsive genital acne.
infinitelord1 Posted August 7, 2012 Author Posted August 7, 2012 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1344307089' post='2463776'] It's not because you're white. It's because of your repulsive genital acne. [/quote] I see that you don't like me and im fine with that. Now where is the logical reason behind that? thats what i'm asking for. Is it because I recognize that there are differences amongst the races? I think many people do recognize this. Thats why all kinds of studies have been done over the last couple hundred years. Its just how it is. Is it because you think I believe that my race is superior to other races? this is not true. I believe that God loves all races equally. I also believe that I am no better than anyone else because of these differences. Does it have something to do with how I wouldn't date a white women who has gone black? The reason for that is because I am looking for someone who I feel will be compatible with me on all levels. Spiritually, emotionally, and physically. The fear is that once a woman has gone black then she might grow to prefer black men. Some women express this. Others feel this way but don't express this because they don't want to cause problems. And yet others think it doesn't matter. Does it have something to do with me feeling more comfortable in a relationship with an asian woman? I would never want to be with someone unless I loved them and was attracted to them. So im not just going after any asian woman. It's just that I would feel more confident about the relationship if i were in a relationship with an asian woman. I also want to add that I don't necessarily find asian women any more attractive than any other race. It just all goes back to the comfortability thing.
Recommended Posts