IcePrincessKRS Posted August 7, 2012 Posted August 7, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1344378291' post='2464172'] If being black means women say more openly what they think of you, then I am afraid of what I could have been told when my sister and mother were mad at me during the course of my lifetime. [/quote] As well you should be.
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 7, 2012 Posted August 7, 2012 [quote name='jaime' timestamp='1344377696' post='2464161'] She's not black enough to tell you what she really thinks of you! [/quote] He doesn't know that. I might be just black enough. [quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1344370011' post='2464108'] Well the facepalm is a physiological reaction, caused by the witness of incredibly dense actions of others. So really, she has no choice. [/quote] Correct. [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1344373332' post='2464129'] We have free will. She indeed has a choice. [/quote] It's like sneezing. You can't stop a sneeze when it's a really strong one. Maybe a little weeny one, but not a big one.
4588686 Posted August 7, 2012 Posted August 7, 2012 Hey man, I know you've gotten some grief on this thread and we've all had some fun. But it'll be fine Unfortunately, I do have to tell you that we, that is, Asian women, aren't shooting for White guys anymore. We're actually bypassing both white and black man and skipping straight to 2nd generation Indian dudes. If you act quickly you may be able to pick off a few stragglers, though.
Groo the Wanderer Posted August 8, 2012 Posted August 8, 2012 (edited) llamas swiped this post Edited August 8, 2012 by Groo the Wanderer
Lil Red Posted August 8, 2012 Posted August 8, 2012 [quote name='jaime' timestamp='1344361292' post='2464061'] Bye [s]KnightofChrist[/s] Apotheoun! [/quote] fxd.
Lil Red Posted August 8, 2012 Posted August 8, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1344317185' post='2463884'] Oh, I know he is. I just like to talk. Please, do pin it. Lil'Red! Chop chop! And make me a turkey sandwich while you're at it. Wheat bread, nothing else, like God intended. [/quote] i'm not your personal sammich beesh, you little twit.
4588686 Posted August 8, 2012 Posted August 8, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1344399510' post='2464369'] i'm not your personal sammich beesh, you little twit. [/quote] FuturePriest. This is the part where you back away. Slowly.
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted August 8, 2012 Posted August 8, 2012 i have to jokes for you, and remember they are jokes and not to be taken seriously, possibly the same for the jewish remarks you have quoted. Q : How do you catch a israeli loan shark? A: Jewfish. It's funny because jewfish iz a type of fish. Joke 2, Q : What did the persian criminal say when he was caught by the police? A: I Ran. I would like to find out whether all these remarks you have posted where made by alcoholics or drug abusers. Alcoholics and Drug abusers are big time ism and ist, often. I'm an ish. Alcoholics and drug abusers seem to see the world as a stage and that he or she is the director and if everyone would just do what he or she says the play would go well and the crowd would cheer. Read the alcoholics anoynomous big book trololol and you will see the insanity of such a sad condition. And everyone else too, your all most welcome to read the a.a. big book, it is very insiteful. And not spiteful. The only part i don't like about it is when it says we claim spiritual progression not spiritual perfection, the point being we are not saint's. I have yet to here of a saint whom didn't grow like a tree.
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted August 8, 2012 Posted August 8, 2012 (edited) the irish will take over the world anyway, irish stew in the name of the law, we will possibly all be brown one day if we can't figure out how to get to another habitable planet. The only real physical difference will be hair,eye color and body type, and the choice for men to sport a moustache,goatee,beard or clean shaven. but my point being we will all be brown. Edited August 8, 2012 by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted August 8, 2012 Posted August 8, 2012 many of us are mongrels now already anyway, bits of this and that. The irish stew rain will have no end, unless GOD ends it. So pucker up trololol and get your spoon and hanker into a dumpling. It's really healthy irish stew.
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted August 8, 2012 Posted August 8, 2012 we won't even need a one world government or a one world econmy, just one GOD. See the thing is europe has already jumped on board there way mixed, unsure about the euro dollar though, that may have been an attempt to water down the irish stew ,but they have it now i hope it works out for them. All the irish are waiting for now is that china,russia,africa and south america to open there gates wide. MWAH HA HA HA. By the way i'm kind of half seriouse about this .
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted August 8, 2012 Posted August 8, 2012 InfiniteLord1 my friend I worked hard to get you back onto Phatmass. I'm sorry I couldn't help you. I think you'd be best off with the most modest catholic woman you can find. And stay away from Extenze if that stuff does what I think it does you head from there to the confessional. And take it from a guy whose on [b]LOTS[/b] of perscription meds... Take em, cuz you need em. I wish you the best regardless and may your fantasy football team finish 2nd to mine. ;-)
Recommended Posts