An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Jehovah's Witnesses Are So Lost!

Cesar624

crusader1234

Of course God isnt from Kolaab. Its code... Kolaab is Baalok backwards. Baa as in sheep, Ok as in Whatever. They are idiots who believe whatever their shepherds tell them... HAhahaha sorry... anyways I think its interesting, my religion teacher always spends half the class telling us how to fend off Jehovah's witnesses.

(the L between Baa and ok is to hide the truth :ph34r: )

Edited by crusader1234

[url="http://nowscape.com/mormon/mormons4.htm"]http://nowscape.com/mormon/mormons4.htm[/url]

I found this...umm...err...interesting.

I think the Mormons might be a wee bit ahead of the Jehovah's Witnesses in the screwed up doctrine department.

Brother Adam

what fascinates me is baptists who think that Catholics and Mormons believe the same thing.

Brother Adam

Some Baptist Thought:

Mormonism = belief in a visable authority instead of sola scriptura

Mormanism = false

Catholicism = belief in a visable authority instaed of sola scriptura

therefore Catholicism = Mormonism.

Right. :huh:

crusader1234

Haha Baal is the name for the pagan fertility God the Israelites often fell pray to following.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='May 18 2004, 06:05 PM'] Some Baptist Thought:

Mormonism = belief in a visable authority instead of sola scriptura

Mormanism = false

Catholicism = belief in a visable authority instaed of sola scriptura

therefore Catholicism = Mormonism.

Right. :huh: [/quote]
Huh?

I never heard of any of my Baptist friends say they were the same... In fact, they would say that Catholics are Christians, but Mormons are not.

Brother Adam

Certianly not all, but yes I have debated with a group Baptists who believe this.

Edited by Brother Adam

Norseman82

Interestingly, I recall reading that one of the angels - maybe the one who gave Joeseph Smith the Mormon tablets - was named Moroni (correct me if I am wrong).

[quote name='Norseman82' date='May 18 2004, 06:26 PM'] Interestingly, I recall reading that one of the angels - maybe the one who gave Joeseph Smith the Mormon tablets - was named Moroni (correct me if I am wrong). [/quote]
that's true.

we still need to have charity and only have constructive criticism of other religions on the Phorum. u never know if there's a random mormon out there who is doubting his faith and looking for answers and love, comes here and just finds us makin fun of them...

Pax Christi