Lil Red Posted August 29, 2012 Posted August 29, 2012 [quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1346268520' post='2475933'] Try posting more. [/quote] [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1346268571' post='2475934'] Try being badass. [/quote] yup. dude, you don't even have an avatar!
phatcatholic Posted August 29, 2012 Author Posted August 29, 2012 Btw, please don't move me to the Lame board. I don't want to be lame AND unliked!
franciscanheart Posted August 29, 2012 Posted August 29, 2012 [quote name='phatcatholic' timestamp='1346269568' post='2475947'] Btw, please don't move me to the Lame board. I don't want to be lame AND unliked! [/quote] It's like you read the mind of every mod and admin on the board. Nice preemptive plea.
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 29, 2012 Posted August 29, 2012 [quote name='phatcatholic' timestamp='1346269568' post='2475947'] Btw, please don't move me to the Lame board. I don't want to be lame AND unliked! [/quote]
phatcatholic Posted August 29, 2012 Author Posted August 29, 2012 My member title smells of elderberries. I need a new one. Any suggestions?
Winchester Posted August 29, 2012 Posted August 29, 2012 [quote name='phatcatholic' timestamp='1346269568' post='2475947'] Btw, please don't move me to the Lame board. I don't want to be lame AND unliked! [/quote] Be more defiant, Grasshopper.[quote name='phatcatholic' timestamp='1346269716' post='2475951'] My member title smells of elderberries. I need a new one. Any suggestions? [/quote] Under the guidance of Winnie.
MIKolbe Posted August 29, 2012 Posted August 29, 2012 this has been moved to the Lame Board. [img]http://nwinton.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/respect-my-authority.jpeg[/img] srsly, you shouldn't have called me fat.
phatcatholic Posted August 29, 2012 Author Posted August 29, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1346269933' post='2475956'] this has been moved to the Lame Board.[/quote] You're mean Btw, I think I've settled on an avatar and a member title. It sort of ties in to my blog better.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 29, 2012 Posted August 29, 2012 I think your title should have something more to do with "mountain climber extraordinaire".
phatcatholic Posted August 29, 2012 Author Posted August 29, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1346270485' post='2475965'] Your title is still inferior. [/quote]You're trying to get this sent to the Lame board, aren't you?
phatcatholic Posted August 29, 2012 Author Posted August 29, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1346270451' post='2475964'] I think your title should have something more to do with "mountain climber extraordinaire". [/quote] That's for sure! Mt. Adams aint got nuthin on me! Btw, how does one acquire likes? Do people have to visit your profile, or does it have to do with the "props" that you give to a person's post? The phorum has all this new-fangled stuff added to it now
Winchester Posted August 29, 2012 Posted August 29, 2012 [quote name='phatcatholic' timestamp='1346270859' post='2475966'] You're trying to get this sent to the Lame board, aren't you? [/quote] I never try. Trying is for dorks.
franciscanheart Posted August 29, 2012 Posted August 29, 2012 [quote name='phatcatholic' timestamp='1346271121' post='2475969'] Btw, how does one acquire likes? Do people have to visit your profile, or does it have to do with the "props" that you give to a person's post? The phorum has all this new-fangled stuff added to it now [/quote] Because I still love you, I will explain. Please do not take for granted my affection; I am not this nice to most people. "Likes" as you call them, are most typically known as "props". The are acquired through individual posts on the phorum. This probably explains why you have so few. That is to say, because you are practically non-existent here, you don't have a lot of posts for people to see and prop. Since each post can only be propped once per member, you really have to post more to up your prop count. There is also a prop scale, though I hesitate to tell you of it -- for your own good! I don't know off the top of my head what the scale is, but it's around here someplace. Members are also limited in the number of props they can give per day. I don't remember what these numbers are either. Some people (Lil Red, IcePrincessKRS) run out of props constantly while others (franciscanheart) never do. Some people will prop you like they're handing out candy to schoolchildren on Halloween, while others will withhold them in some kind of twisted, passive-aggressive show of panties-in-a-wad. The end. Helpful?
Nihil Obstat Posted August 29, 2012 Posted August 29, 2012 [quote name='phatcatholic' timestamp='1346271121' post='2475969'] That's for sure! Mt. Adams aint got nuthin on me! [/quote] Too bad we forgot to take one with the Phatmass shirt clearly visible.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now