Slappo Posted August 29, 2012 Posted August 29, 2012 [quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1346271579' post='2475973'] Some people will prop you like they're handing out candy to schoolchildren on Halloween [/quote] props!
franciscanheart Posted August 29, 2012 Posted August 29, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1346271891' post='2475977'] Too bad we forgot to take one with the Phatmass shirt clearly visible. [/quote] You're going to get this thread sent to the Lame board.
phatcatholic Posted August 29, 2012 Author Posted August 29, 2012 [quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1346271579' post='2475973'] Because I still love you, I will explain. Please do not take for granted my affection; I am not this nice to most people. "Likes" as you call them, are most typically known as "props". The are acquired through individual posts on the phorum. This probably explains why you have so few. That is to say, because you are practically non-existent here, you don't have a lot of posts for people to see and prop. Since each post can only be propped once per member, you really have to post more to up your prop count. There is also a prop scale, though I hesitate to tell you of it -- for your own good! I don't know off the top of my head what the scale is, but it's around here someplace. Members are also limited in the number of props they can give per day. I don't remember what these numbers are either. Some people (Lil Red, IcePrincessKRS) run out of props constantly while others (franciscanheart) never do. Some people will prop you like they're handing out candy to schoolchildren on Halloween, while others will withhold them in some kind of twisted, passive-aggressive show of panties-in-a-wad. The end. Helpful? [/quote] Yes, very helpful, thank you. I was confused b/c on my profile page, it says I have 30 "likes", but I didn't see how to like anyone. But, I get it now. [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1346271891' post='2475977'] Too bad we forgot to take one with the Phatmass shirt clearly visible. [/quote] I posted that pic of a bunch of us in the "Official Phatmass Picture Thread", lest I send this thread kicking and screaming into the Lame board: http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/11737-official-phatmass-picture-thread/page__st__13000#entry2475981
franciscanheart Posted August 29, 2012 Posted August 29, 2012 [quote name='phatcatholic' timestamp='1346272409' post='2475987'] Yes, very helpful, thank you. I was confused b/c on my profile page, it says I have 30 "likes", but I didn't see how to like anyone. But, I get it now. [/quote] Is that a rotten banana? Also: hover your mouse over "Give Props" and wait for the help text.
phatcatholic Posted August 29, 2012 Author Posted August 29, 2012 [quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1346272588' post='2475991'] Is that a rotten banana?[/quote] No, it's a hip-hop dancin' fool banana [quote]Also: hover your mouse over "Give Props" and wait for the help text. [/quote]Ahh yes, I guess I should have seen that earlier.
Ed Normile Posted August 29, 2012 Posted August 29, 2012 You have 12,493 posts and you are described as being non existent here? How did you get so many posts then? ed
phatcatholic Posted August 29, 2012 Author Posted August 29, 2012 [quote name='Ed Normile' timestamp='1346273445' post='2476000'] You have 12,493 posts and you are described as being non existent here? How did you get so many posts then? ed [/quote]I joined in '03, that's how I used to post here a ton, back in the day, but I haven't been here hardly at all in the last 3 or 4 years.
Ed Normile Posted August 29, 2012 Posted August 29, 2012 [quote name='phatcatholic' timestamp='1346274036' post='2476005'] I joined in '03, that's how I used to post here a ton, back in the day, but I haven't been here hardly at all in the last 3 or 4 years. [/quote] So, your parole came through then, congratulations ! ed
Winchester Posted August 29, 2012 Posted August 29, 2012 [quote name='rachael' timestamp='1346277546' post='2476030'] on the stove, about an hour ago [/quote] Bah.
Jaime Posted August 29, 2012 Posted August 29, 2012 [quote name='rachael' timestamp='1346277034' post='2476023'] ianwp [/quote] I saw a woman today who looked just like you. Well just like you if you were six months pregnant. (btw you would look cute pregnant)
Jaime Posted August 29, 2012 Posted August 29, 2012 [quote name='rachael' timestamp='1346277855' post='2476035'] did you hit on her? [/quote] No [quote name='rachael' timestamp='1346277906' post='2476036'] did you hit on her? [/quote] NO!!! [quote name='rachael' timestamp='1346277951' post='2476037'] did you hit on her? [/quote] I said no already!! [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1346278380' post='2476038'] did you hit on her? [/quote] yes
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now