Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

i use t-mobile, but in the past ive had both cingular and sprint. i highly recommend cingular-it always had A+ service and signal-I only left because my contract was up and they didnt have a plan to accomadate my budget at the time lol
Sprint...man sprint was awful, always had bad service and expensive over charges-so wat do yaLL use?

ilovechrist
Posted

we use Verizon..

"can you hear me now? GOOD." :lol:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Cingular, but my contract is almost up so if we get a new phone/plan I dunno who we'll go with, I haven't seen any Cingular dealers around here in Steubie. lol Probably ATT or something... although I heard that Cingular and ATT merged or something? Which would mean that they have the same coverage areas even if they still maintain both companies seperately, right? (This makes Cingular/ATT the largest service, I think.... thats what my husband said at any rate, he was the one who read it to me....)

punkiepinay
Posted

i love my t-mobile tho the signal isnt that great.

immaculata
Posted

I'm thinking of getting Verizon because of the free mobile-to-mobile. That way my frequent calls to Matt won't get TOO expensive ;)

Posted

i loooove verizon :D

Posted

Verizon is awesome. I've had it since 99. It was Bell AtlanticMobile back then :D

crusader1234
Posted

Ive got Telus. Canada anybody? Ring ring?

Posted

T-Mobile, but only because the guy in the mall was really pushy.

Posted

T-mobile.

DemonSlayer
Posted

Optus, an Aussie company.

prov31girl
Posted

I use Sprint PCS. It's great, especially if you travel a lot.

Posted

Nextel - and yes, you can turn the speaker off.

Posted

I use T-Mobile and have a Sony Ericsson T610. I figured out how to use the Bluetooth and infrared capabilities of the phone to transfer pictures and ringtones between it and my computer. I think I'll save some avatars and use them as wallpaper. :D

Posted

Cingular.

I think the orange guy is Catholic.

lil bull 04
Posted

sprint.........but i think i'm gonna get a new one today so i don't know...whatever is teh cheapest! :P

cmotherofpirl
Posted

Comcast

Kilroy the Ninja
Posted

T Mobile - We used AT&T for a couple of years after they bought Primeco but T Mobile gave us a better deal.


Now we have Motorola V300's with the camera and MP3 ringtones... and we can talk to ANY other T Mobile customer for free.

CatholicCurlyGirl
Posted

I have AT&T and I am so attached to my cell phone... oh yeah... and I LOVE text messaging!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...