Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

verizon. there's only two cell companies in my state, verizon and cellular one. the other companies can't or won't come in.

  • 2 weeks later...
Xavier Blaise
Posted

I have, use, and LOVE T-Mobile.... but then I might be a bit biased, seeing as how I work for them and all.... ^_^

As to Mobile to Mobile free... if you're on a family plan here, it's included, if not, you can add it for a small monthly fee, but that allows you to speak to ANY other T-Mobile user anywhere in the country without deducting from your plan minutes (not just those folks on your own plan).

Anyway, if ya'll have quesions, I'll be happy to answer as best I can, but keep in mind that sometimes details might vary by region.

Oh, and dUSt, I'm so sorry that you felt your salesperson was pushy, but I'll let you in on a secret: we have an online survey you can fill out to make sure this person's boss is aware of their attitude! Just let me know if you're interested, and I'll get you the info.

Xavier Blaise
Posted

[quote name='punkiepinay' date='May 19 2004, 09:52 PM'] i love my t-mobile tho the signal isnt that great. [/quote]
Just so you know, I'm not sure where you're located, but T-Mobile is putting a huge focus on signal strength this year. We've already added over 70 new towers in the Houston area alone, and I'm pretty sure the nation-wide number was supposed to be over 4,000 new by the end of the year!!

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Hmmmm.... maybe this summer we'll be looking into T-Mobile.... I think Matt was thinking of them already. I'm happy with our service with Cingular, but I don't know of a store out here in Steubie for them, but I am really glad to know that T-Mobile is good and working on improvements. Its another thing to add to the list of pros for them when our Cingular contract ends (either this month or next month...). Its also cool to know that if we do go with T-Mobile I'll be "supporting" a fellow phatmasser. :D

Posted

[quote name='DemonSlayer' date='May 20 2004, 03:06 PM'] Optus, an Aussie company. [/quote]
Same here, Optus Pre-paid because I kept on racking up a huge phone bill.

St. Catherine
Posted
:o Never owned a cell phone ever!! :o

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...