An Old School Catholic Message Board

Arfink Gets Random.

arfink

Fink, whenever things calm down for you, I'd love to hear about your experience with this. Annie suggested it might be a good idea for me down the road, and it would be cool to get a veteran's perspective. :)

Speaking of which, dear Annie, it'd be nice to catch up with you again. So many good things happening.

[img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-9V5IIsLLvM4/UJwwB58lnxI/AAAAAAAAErY/BYWxYcsW9ac/s800/robot%2520head.png[/img]

ROBOT!

I'ma try to come up with something amazing for you to draw for me. I'd love for someone to put into art an experience I had recently...

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1352419667' post='2506746']
big or little? it looks [size=2]tiny[/size]
[/quote]

Actually, it's supposed to be the same size as a human's head. I wouldn't expect you to know this, but the ribbon cable, ring terminals, and 1/4" jack should give you a sense of scale... maybe.

Oh! Well now that makes sense --

I was visiualizeing something the size of a large beetle -- kind of a half-incher or so.

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1352423981' post='2506816']
Oh! Well now that makes sense --

I was visiualizeing something the size of a large beetle -- kind of a half-incher or so.
[/quote]

Hrmmmmm beetles might be fun to draw.

I am upset. My boss had me spend 2 weeks doing CRM research, and now he wants to throw it away and do something else.

It'd be nice if my extra investment in time wasn't being wasted. It'd be even nicer if I got paid for it.

My wages aren't quite crying out to the Lord for vengeance yet, but some days...

That's super-frustrating, ARFink. Get appropriate revenge... draw him... your yourself as one of those 'animals that shall not be named....' a snarling beastie....

I couldn't draw mean things about my boss. Well, maybe I could imagine this guy winding up for a good beat down on somebody...

It's super rough. I was too busy today to make much of this. Just some rapidly done blueline.

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-F5pLdKa7lnw/UJ2MIIFFI6I/AAAAAAAAErw/pqJwF8V-G-0/s800/batter%2520sketch.png[/img]

Boss calls: "Hey, I emailed you a document. Can you make it spicy?"

"Can I what?"

"How about 30 minutes? Just mess around with it for a little bit and get it to me right away, I have to be in a meeting in 1 hour."

:wall:

Edited by arfink