MissScripture Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 Did you intend to call Shea a hippo? Because I'm pretty sure you just did. And now, per man law, I think Jason might have to kill you...
MIKolbe Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 I must say, this is a most wonderful thread. And yes, she IS the most beautiful woman in the world. [img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/m6.jpg[/img] This is me [img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/alig.jpg[/img] Modding like a boss.. respeck.
ardillacid Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 This is completely unrelated, but I have a brand new Remington 1187 if you ever want to borrow it
BG45 Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1348534563' post='2486250'] Did you intend to call Shea a hippo? Because I'm pretty sure you just did. And now, per man law, I think Jason might have to kill you... [/quote] I'm just looking the other way while they talk...
MIKolbe Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 and her aunt left a few days ago... [img]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/549/If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png[/img]
Winchester Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 Holy poo, Nihil. I can't defend you on this, bro. Can't even loan you one of my badass 'Merican guns for the duel.
MissyP89 Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1348535873' post='2486268'] and her aunt left a few days ago... [img]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/549/If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png[/img] [/quote] Oh SNAP.
4588686 Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1348514384' post='2486062'] Is he a misogynist? [/quote] So you consider Jason's wife more beautiful than your current fiance? Interesting. Now that I've planted that seed, allow me to slowly back away.
4588686 Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1348535873' post='2486268'] and her aunt left a few days ago... [img]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/549/If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png[/img] [/quote] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoLU6zKaws"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoLU6zKaws[/url]
xTrishaxLynnx Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1348536383' post='2486276'] So you consider Jason's wife more beautiful than your current fiance? Interesting. Now that I've planted that seed, allow me to slowly back away. [/quote] Do you even know what's going on here? [quote name='Selah' timestamp='1348537459' post='2486286'] Shea is amesome [/quote] Yes
4588686 Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 [quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1348537648' post='2486288'] Do you even know what's going on here? [/quote] That's a very complex question. But the ultimate answer is probably no.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 25, 2012 Author Posted September 25, 2012 Iunno what is going on, but I also approve of this turn of events. [img]http://wpshrine.com/uploads/subb/wpshrine_Lucky_Star_91_1280x800.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted September 25, 2012 Author Posted September 25, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1348534563' post='2486250'] Did you intend to call Shea a hippo? Because I'm pretty sure you just did. And now, per man law, I think Jason might have to kill you... [/quote] No idea what you are talking about. Clearly this thread says nothing about hippos. [img]http://shiamiepyon.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/tomoya-wink.jpg[/img] Therefore I believe we all can safely conclude that the Men of the Lame Board are both classy and hilarious.
rachael Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 shea puts up with jason, that is enough. also, [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/rac13sd/annoyed-im-watching-u.png[/IMG]
Lil Red Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1348540751' post='2486312'] No idea what you are talking about. Clearly this thread says nothing about hippos. Therefore I believe we all can safely conclude that the Men of the Lame Board are both classy and hilarious. [/quote] [img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/267562_10151174603025805_1182183997_n.jpg[/img]
MIKolbe Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 Shea was even beautiful when I was in college [img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/22672_1372029379580_1197120291_1110.jpg[/img]
MIKolbe Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 Shea was still beautiful when Peyton graduated pre-school. (with a major in alphabet studies) [img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/msp5.jpg[/img]
MIKolbe Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 and she's a good kisser [img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/m1.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now