MissyP89 Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 Jason, I love you man, but honestly, couldn't you have smiled in that shot? smh. You're trying to be tough. So cute.
MIKolbe Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 I AM NOT TRYING TO BE TOUGH.. [size=8]I AM TOUGH!!!!!!![/size]
cmaD2006 Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1348603985' post='2486631'] I AM NOT TRYING TO BE TOUGH.. [size=8]I AM TOUGH!!!!!!![/size] [/quote]
PhuturePriest Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1348595434' post='2486564'] What makes you think I give a [mod]MIKolbe- bad language[/mod]? And let it be known that on this day, not one [mod]MIKolbe- bad language[/mod] was given. [/quote] Sorry, MIkolbe! I didn't actually say a bad word. I actually said "floopy" because I like it.
MIKolbe Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1348611163' post='2486672'] Sorry, MIkolbe! I didn't actually say a bad word. I actually said "floopy" because I like it. [/quote] Don't sass me, woman.
PhuturePriest Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1348612041' post='2486674'] Don't sass me, woman. [/quote] I wasn't actually sassing you. I was apologizing for the confusion and lack of clarification, fool.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1348612041' post='2486674'] Don't sass me, woman. [/quote] [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1348614002' post='2486682'] I wasn't actually sassing you. I was apologizing for the confusion and lack of clarification, fool. [/quote] So you've finally figured it out, and realized you are, in fact, a woman? I remember you weren't quite sure for a while...
Lil Red Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 [quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1348614366' post='2486686'] So you've finally figured it out, and realized you are, in fact, a woman? I remember you weren't quite sure for a while... [/quote] so glad we got this cleared up.
PhuturePriest Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 [quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1348614366' post='2486686'] So you've finally figured it out, and realized you are, in fact, a woman? I remember you weren't quite sure for a while... [/quote] What do you mean I wasn't sure? I made a thread directly stating that I was a woman.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1348615454' post='2486698'] I [color=#0000FF]was[/color] a woman. [/quote] You [i]were[/i]? Well are you, or aren't you?
xTrishaxLynnx Posted April 20, 2014 Posted April 20, 2014 Is this also thread resurrection day or what?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now