Papist Posted October 3, 2012 Posted October 3, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1349265694' post='2489545'] Probably her only solace is that women typically outlive men. [/quote] Not to mention the 7 figure insurance policy.
Winchester Posted October 3, 2012 Posted October 3, 2012 [quote name='Papist' timestamp='1349266567' post='2489546'] Not to mention the 7 figure insurance policy. [/quote] But you just did.
sixpence Posted October 3, 2012 Posted October 3, 2012 let us see ... my grandma married young, but she had to sisters that never did, my parents were 28 and 39. I'm now 26 but not yet engaged *and i feel fiiiinnneeee*
i<3franciscans Posted October 3, 2012 Posted October 3, 2012 [quote name='Annie12' timestamp='1349219012' post='2489368'] yeah... Kinda embarrassed I even made this thread now because I've gotten so much clarification through prayer that I don't need advice... Ha ha!!!! So, yeah... that seems to be a trend with me.... So, basically, I've decided that I will focus on getting closer to Christ before thinking about attracting this guy. And, I will just try to be myself so that God can do what he wills with me. I feel stupid for making this thread because I was all whinny and stuff... I apologized but you know Tacos and llamas are really cool!!!! [img]http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/4825521_700b.jpg[/img] [/quote] I am glad that you were able to figure everything out Annie! And nice llama.
Annie12 Posted October 3, 2012 Author Posted October 3, 2012 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1349305697' post='2489730'] I am glad that you were able to figure everything out Annie! And nice llama. [/quote] FINALLY SOMEONE LIKED THE TACO LAMA!!!!!
MissyP89 Posted October 3, 2012 Posted October 3, 2012 [quote name='sixpence' timestamp='1349273826' post='2489564'] let us see ... my grandma married young, but she had to sisters that never did, my parents were 28 and 39. I'm now 26 but not yet engaged *and i feel fiiiinnneeee* [/quote] Give it time.
Anastasia13 Posted October 21, 2012 Posted October 21, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1348944056' post='2488090'] Nothing will help confidence like gaining the trust of an admirer and then crushing his heart like a mouse in a hydraulic press.[/quote] [quote name='Light and Truth' timestamp='1348945256' post='2488093'] Sounds harsh.[/quote] [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1348945536' post='2488094'] I did not come to comfort.[/quote] I just re-read this. I meant that sounds harsh to the guy.
r2Dtoo Posted October 21, 2012 Posted October 21, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1348875760' post='2487767'] fixed. guys dig weird chicks. (doesn't work the other way, though) [/quote] What? Chicks totally dig me /playa Hey, stop laughing at me. Seriously, it hurts.
Winchester Posted October 22, 2012 Posted October 22, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Light and Truth' timestamp='1350860477' post='2495754'] I just re-read this. I meant that sounds harsh to the guy. [/quote] He needs to toughen the Hell up. Getting dumped made me a better man. Eventually. Edited October 22, 2012 by Winchester
Nihil Obstat Posted October 22, 2012 Posted October 22, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1350870083' post='2495791'] He needs to toughen the Hell up. Getting dumped made me a better man. Eventually. [/quote] You are welcome.
Winchester Posted October 22, 2012 Posted October 22, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1350889130' post='2495879'] You are welcome. [/quote] Bridget?
Nihil Obstat Posted October 22, 2012 Posted October 22, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1350891141' post='2495882'] Bridget? [/quote] Everybody is gay for Bridget.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now