Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Dc And Ds Talk To Each Other Thread


Recommended Posts

dominicansoul
Posted

Jimshi-Peek-a-Boo.gif

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

:hehe2:

dominicansoul
Posted

is that a hedgehog??

Pax_et bonum
Posted

No, that's Martin Freeman

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

536678_639633136066143_1301661217_n.jpg

 

:|

 

:|

 

:smile3:

 

:hehe:

 

:|

 

rotfl

dominicansoul
Posted

No, that's Martin Freeman

 

is he related to Morgan?

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

:| 

dominicansoul
Posted

:cheeese:

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

:guitar:

Posted

:goodnight:

Posted

No, that's Martin Freeman

Yes

Maximilianus
Posted

I just felt like posting here 

Lil'Monster
Posted

HAHAHHHAHAHA

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

The sistas got another 20 grand on the American Bible Challenge last night. :yahoo:

dominicansoul
Posted

I'm so relieved! That game had me on the edge of my seat!   I hope they win it all!

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

I'm so relieved! That game had me on the edge of my seat!   I hope they win it all!

 

I love how the second set of scores went like this:

 

Team 1: -10

Team 2: 0 (they stayed at 0 for most of the game)

Sisters: 10

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Ohai

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...