Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Dc And Ds Talk To Each Other Thread


Recommended Posts

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

New caaaaaaaaaaaaamera!

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

:wave: 

dominicansoul
Posted

is it an SLR manual or an SLR automatic?

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

It's got both options, I think. I'm still figuring it out. 

 

Nikon-Coolpix-P310-2.jpg

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

It takes good pictures, too.

 

We're almost at 700 posts in this thread. :|

dominicansoul
Posted

your first picture assignment:

 

 

take a close-up of a great white:

 

 

 

 

Magnificent-White-Shark.jpg

 

Posted

or take a pic of DS on board the USS Lexington thinking that a turtle is a shark :|

dominicansoul
Posted

I almost peed my pants :|

Posted

Nikons are nice! (I have one and love it!)

 

Posted

I almost peed my pants :|

 


good thing it was only almost

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

:huh:

 

:covereyes:

dominicansoul
Posted

you should have seen that turtle...it was a MONSTER!

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

What if da camera ain't waterproof? 

dominicansoul
Posted

nix the first assignment...

 

 

Take pictures of the sky.  I have hundreds of these and they always come out so beautiful... God does not disappoint!

 

 

 

magann_BlueSky_iStock.jpg

 

DiscerningCatholic
Posted (edited)

Here's one. Lame sauce: the new camera didn't come with a memory card, so we had to buy one. Ergo I can only have about 5 pictures on the camera's built in memory. :( You don't really expect me to believe that you took that picture ^^ do you?

 

529503_333701823413613_560097447_n.jpg

Edited by DiscerningCatholic
dominicansoul
Posted

I didn't take that picture...

 

but the shark one.......

 

 

no

 

i didn't take that picture either... lol

dominicansoul
Posted

please share more pictures....

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

I will, once I take more pictures. :|

 

The parish mission is over. :cry: It was epic!

dominicansoul
Posted

who gave the mission?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...