Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Dc And Ds Talk To Each Other Thread


Recommended Posts

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Wassup

dominicansoul
Posted

busy at work... probably will stay late tonite.. :'(

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

That stinks! I sowwee.... :console:

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

<_<

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

<_<

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

:nun:

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

:Bounce:

 

Retreat in May retreat in May retreat in May

 

OMW RETREAT IN MAY 

 

:yahoo:

dominicansoul
Posted

are you excited? :|

dominicansoul
Posted

me neither...

 

 

sheesh... where's the :woot: and the :w00t:

DiscerningCatholic
Posted (edited)

No. >:( Not at all. :stubborn: My parents are forcing me to go. 

Edited by DiscerningCatholic
Posted

maybe she would be happier if she were off to visit some Carmelites!

dominicansoul
Posted (edited)

this would be me if i was off to visit carmelites:

 

:sad2:

 

 

eta:

 

 

:(

 

 

 

:rain:

 

 

 

 

 

:cry3:

Edited by dominicansoul
DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Now, now, I have nothin' against dem Carms (my St. Reesie [Therese] was a Carm), but I love mah Doms.

Posted (edited)

dont forget teh whining crying and complaining you did when we visited the SA Carmel...

Edited by vee8
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...