Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Dc And Ds Talk To Each Other Thread


Recommended Posts

dominicansoul
Posted

this is true....

 

 

i'm already using a cane...so, you can imagine what goes next!!!

DiscerningCatholic
Posted
I was too lazy to read it.. :\

 

<_< :doh: :getaclue:

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

One of my friends is applying to enter the Nashies!!! :woot: :yahoo: :nun:

dominicansoul
Posted

how exciting :|



I would be more excited if your friend was creating an order of female Jesuit Nuns...



:P

Posted

how exciting :|



I would be more excited if your friend was creating an order of female Jesuit Nuns...



:P

 From what I have been told there once was an attempt to create a female branch of the Jesuits during St Ignatius' lifetime and according to him it was a disaster and he never wanted to try again.

Though personally I would LOVE a female version of the Jesuits. I guess the Sisters of Mercy of Alma are somewhat like that.

dominicansoul
Posted

I visited the Alma Sisters.  They are soooooooooooo intelligent!  And very kind.  :) 

 

Someone should try forming a female Jesuit community again... their charism should be totally devoted to saving the souls of their heretical brothers... :|

 

 

 

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Yes, I feel so sad over what has happened to the Jesuits!!! Iggy of Loyola would not be impressed... :nono:

Posted

"Baaaby Beluuuuuuga" :guitar:

dominicansoul
Posted

:dance6:

Posted

"Baaaby Beluuuuuuga" :guitar:

dominicansoul
Posted

SO...

 

 

what about Bob?

Posted

i dont remember if ive seen that movie

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

:yawn: Morning, DS...I let Big Bob go yesterday because he was big and slimy and smelly and I don't know how to take care of snails (see Bob 1.0 for proof...)

dominicansoul
Posted

have you ever thought of getting a puppy, perhaps? :|

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

I'm allergic.

dominicansoul
Posted

dominicans can't be allergic to dogs... its in the rule book....

Posted

Domini Canes!

Posted (edited)

:doh:

 

 

 

edit to fix emote

Edited by vee8
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...