DiscerningCatholic Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 I didn't post on her wall. Someone else posted on MY wall and Sr. JA commented on that.
dominicansoul Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 MY RETREAT WITH THE SISTERS IS IN THREE DAYS got an email from Sr. Elizabeth Ann today... I can't wait!!!
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 27, 2012 Author Posted November 27, 2012 Mine's not for 5 months and 30 days...
dominicansoul Posted November 28, 2012 Posted November 28, 2012 I haven't either...but I'm eagerly awaiting the mail this afternoon... my picture of St. Dominic is supposed to be in it...Sr. JA said so, but that was months ago, so...who knows....
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 28, 2012 Author Posted November 28, 2012 I hope I get it today... :bounce:
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 28, 2012 Author Posted November 28, 2012 I didn't get it today. I hope that I'm still on their list. :sad: :cry:
dominicansoul Posted November 28, 2012 Posted November 28, 2012 my office usually gets it, we didn't...so...maybe tomorrow??
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 29, 2012 Author Posted November 29, 2012 It didn't come today... :sad2:
dominicansoul Posted November 29, 2012 Posted November 29, 2012 mine came my picture wasn't in it but I WAS SO SHAWKED to find out that Peter Campbell passed away!!! :sad:
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 29, 2012 Author Posted November 29, 2012 One of the sisters died? :cry: I WANT MINE TO COME TOMORROW.
dominicansoul Posted November 29, 2012 Posted November 29, 2012 nooooo, not one of the sisters, but two of the sisters, Sr. Mary Joseph and Sr. Mary Jacinta's little brother!!! :cry3:
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 29, 2012 Author Posted November 29, 2012 (edited) Wait, TWO of the sisters died??? :sad: :cry: :cry3: :cry4: Edited November 29, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 29, 2012 Author Posted November 29, 2012 Wait...now I'm confused... what? :huh:
Recommended Posts