Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Dc And Ds Talk To Each Other Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

:doh:

Edited by vee8
DiscerningCatholic
Posted

I know, but can't I be a figurative dog but still be allergic to real dogs? :idontknow:

dominicansoul
Posted

Its all right, just avoid the convent pet as much as you can.  Other sisters have food allergies and they have to stay outta the kitchen...

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

<_< The DSMME have a dog?

dominicansoul
Posted

they don't?  I need to get them one!

 

We had a yellow Lab when I was there.  His name was Pasquale.  I always thought that name was too fancy, and what if a Sister wanted that name in religion?  Then she would be named after the convent pet..!

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

They should get a convent lizard instead.

dominicansoul
Posted

They are gonna love you...

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

What? Me or the lizards? 

dominicansoul
Posted

you and your crazy lizards...

 

I can see them running amuck throughout the Motherhouse...going into the chapel during Compline and scaring the more squeamish Sisters...

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Bahaha, they're pretty tame. And I keep 'em in a cage. No worries. ;)

dominicansoul
Posted

you know what really freaks me out?  this reptilian-like fish:

 

 

tumblr_lidqt7kuVJ1qeeqk5o1_1280.jpg

 

Don't take this to the convent with you, it might eat a sister!



and Vee, remember that dam we visited?  that lake is filled with these critters...

dominicansoul
Posted

...apparently they can grow up to 14 feet long!!! :o

 

 

Texas+May+2006+gar.jpg

Posted

those are good fish for bowfishing, the sisters can take up bowfishing... yeah that's the ticket

DiscerningCatholic
Posted (edited)

My lizards are small...

 

Anolis%20carolinensis%20-%203.28.02%20-%

 

Carolina-Anole.jpg

 

"Vee, you tasted really good... :eat: "

Edited by DiscerningCatholic
Posted

it woudl take a looooong time for those little lizards to eat my corpse

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Indeed.

 

 

 

:hehe2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...