Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Dc And Ds Talk To Each Other Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

nm

Edited by vee8
DiscerningCatholic
Posted

I wanna see DS in her habit. Y'all saw me in "mine."

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Yeah right.

dominicansoul
Posted

I'll pm you...

DiscerningCatholic
Posted (edited)

I'll look so fat in an all-white habit. LOLOLOL

 

"Does this habit make me look fat?" :lol:

Edited by DiscerningCatholic
dominicansoul
Posted

you will lose weight, I lost 30 lbs my postulant year...

 

 

and the habit makes you beautiful...

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

But I don't want my postulant outfit falling off me. That would also make a bad impression.

Posted

the habit is da new swag

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

True dat.

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

My mom has this long, black, fleece cape that could totally pass as a Dominican mantle. Except it's probably fuzzier.

Posted

ya, dominicans arent really the warm and fuzzy types

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

<_<

dominicansoul
Posted

:think:  come to think of it, my postulant outfit was hanging on me by the end of my first year.... 

 

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

I'm bored.

dominicansoul
Posted

welcome to the club... :yawn:

dominicansoul
Posted

they do enuff boring everybody else around them....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...