Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Dc And Ds Talk To Each Other Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

You guess you are bored?

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

i'm not bored. Are you bored?

dominicansoul
Posted

i'm bored :|

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

veggie_straws_600.jpg

 

These are good.

dominicansoul
Posted

veggie straws? never heard of them...

 

 

labatt_blue.jpg

 

 

this is way better...

Posted

veggie straws and beer don't mix too well....

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

DS, are you encouraging underage drinking? :o :nono: 

dominicansoul
Posted

i'm not underage lol

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Well, I am... :| 

 

Ooh, guess who I got to hang out with this past weekend! :bounce:

dominicansoul
Posted

your ops??

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Sadly, no. :( 

 

But I did get to hang out with her! She's such a total sweetheart. :)

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

<_< You criticizin'?

dominicansoul
Posted

um...sorry, I dont' know who that is... is she discerning with the DSMME?

Posted

people are weird

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Did y'all even read her website? :doh: No, she's not discerning (as far as I know, anyway).

dominicansoul
Posted

I was too lazy to read it.. :\

Posted

Ds is going blind

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...