Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Dc And Ds Talk To Each Other Thread


Recommended Posts

dominicansoul
Posted

she's gonna love it!!!

DiscerningCatholic
Posted (edited)
:ohno: I'd be mortified. Edited by DiscerningCatholic
DiscerningCatholic
Posted
:| She'd ask why I skipped formation.
Posted

[quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1353121221' post='2511587']
:| She'd ask why I skipped formation.
[/quote]



:hehe:

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

What can I say? :|

dominicansoul
Posted
:coffee:




wait a minute, aren't you a little too young for coffee?


Lets use this:



[img]https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1648293007/Trix.jpeg[/img]
DiscerningCatholic
Posted
<_< I'm not too young for coffee; I just don't like it. :|
Posted

[quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1353175652' post='2511863']
<_< I'm not too young for coffee; I just don't like it. :|
[/quote]
Hot chocolate?

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Iz okay.

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Went and saw Restless Heart...they talked a lot about the Confessions and City of God...I'VE READ BOTH. :bounce: :proud:

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Well, I guess I know now that my body will function just fine on 7 hours of sleep; I haven't gotten more than 6 for the past 2 weeks. :| :yawn:

dominicansoul
Posted

I live on just 6 hours of sleep... I have to be careful not to get to bed anytime before midnite or I'm waking up at the wee hours of the morn'...

DiscerningCatholic
Posted
:yawn: Night, DS! :wave:
Posted

I live off of six hours of sleep too

dominicansoul
Posted
:o ITS LIKE WE'RE TWINS!!!!!
DiscerningCatholic
Posted

Triplets.

dominicansoul
Posted

If we're triplets, our mom was in labor for a very looooooooooooooooooooooooong time!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...