DiscerningCatholic Posted November 14, 2012 Author Posted November 14, 2012 (edited) I love how the first thing I see when I come into this thread is "Beef stomach? " ETA: It was...until I created the 19th page of this thread with this post. Edited November 14, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
dominicansoul Posted November 14, 2012 Posted November 14, 2012 i noticed that too... "beef stomach" takes me back to the menudo I had last week... I miss that menudo....
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 14, 2012 Author Posted November 14, 2012 You're crazier than I am. I don't miss my food.
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 14, 2012 Author Posted November 14, 2012 I'm obviously not Mexican... I do NOT do spicy.
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 15, 2012 Author Posted November 15, 2012 None of the threads I start on here really ever get popular.
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 15, 2012 Author Posted November 15, 2012 Mornin', DS. It looks like it could snow here, but it's gonna get up to 77 here today. I hate living in the south.
dominicansoul Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 today is St. Albert the Great, O.P.'s memorial. He is the teacher of St. Thomas Aquinas....
Maximilianus Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 That's okay vee, you only have to wait 10 month for the other St. Albert.
vee Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 TODAY IS ALL CARMELITE SOULS AND YESTERDAY WAS ALL CARMELITE SAIINTS!!!!!!
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 16, 2012 Author Posted November 16, 2012 (edited) The Dominicans hijacked it. Edited November 16, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
dominicansoul Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 whatever Vee, blessed, saint, they are all in heaven.. sheesh
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 16, 2012 Author Posted November 16, 2012 I'm hoping that SJA doesn't see the picture of me in my Dominican costume.
Recommended Posts