dUSt Posted October 18, 2012 Author Posted October 18, 2012 This is very sad, because I loved having Crazy Dope Posts Yo, but ever since I turned off the prop feature, the phorum has been very fast for me. Is this the general consensus?
Groo the Wanderer Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 what is the anime fascination with chicks in sailor uniforms?
Nihil Obstat Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 [quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1350606236' post='2494582'] what is the anime fascination with chicks in sailor uniforms? [/quote] It is relatively common, perhaps more so in the past, as a middle/high school uniform.
AnneLine Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 (edited) [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1350602730' post='2494561'] This is very sad, because I loved having Crazy Dope Posts Yo, but ever since I turned off the prop feature, the phorum has been very fast for me. Is this the general consensus? [/quote] Sadly, yes, dUSt dropping props & CDPYs (aka CUDPUPPIES) does seem to help. Maybe you could get us some 'prop' emoticons? Wish there was a way we could nomiate a 'post of the day' or something without it being a big pain for the mods.... Edited October 19, 2012 by AnneLine
Mark of the Cross Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1350531696' post='2494305'] Nobody wants my prop. [/quote] HHHHMMMMMWWwwwaaaa now you only got the same amount of props as me! [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1350521585' post='2494259'] I think everyone's[s] passwords are [/s]screwed up. [/quote] Fixed! And by the way, I'm actually Hasan! And Dust is MlKolbe. And now PM is slower than Winchester! Give us the props back so I can not prop anyone. [quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1350615238' post='2494671'] Sadly, yes, dUSt dropping props & CDPYs (aka CUDPUPPIES) does seem to help. Maybe you could get us some 'prop' emoticons? Wish there was a way we could nomiate a 'post of the day' or something without it being a big pain for the mods.... [/quote] Yer Llamas dropping props! Edited October 19, 2012 by Mark of the Cross
AnneLine Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 Mark, you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!! The new BlueBird of Happiness!!! [color=#0000FF] Plop goes the PROP!!!! T[/color] [color=#0000FF]Theyare multiplying like [/color]
Nihil Obstat Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 Did somebody say birds? [img]http://myanimeshelf.com/upload/dynamic/2011-05/31/_Zero-Raws__Hidan_no_Aria_-_07_(TBS_1280x720_x264_AAC).mkv_snapshot_18.29__2011.05.31_03.20.07_2.jpg[/img]
AnneLine Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 a new form of skeet shooting.... [color=#FFFFFF].............................[/color]
i<3franciscans Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 Wait, so we can't ever prop something again?!?!
AnneLine Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 (edited) I get it, i<3Franciscans... I miss propping too. BUT, I understand what dUSt is stuck with -- too much stuff takes away too much power from the board. And he can't upgrade unless he gets a money upgrade. Got it. What I really miss on the props is the communication factor..... a way to just acknowledge that I read this, that I am concerned, that I am praying for you. Noticed it a lot on the Novena threads..... feel like I am sending a rocket to the furthest end of the galaxy at present... and it's hard to know if people see it, like it or not. Maybe we could at least get a count of how many have looked at the thread, dUSt? But if it doesnt' happen, we understand and love you..... for this Board!!!!! Edited October 19, 2012 by AnneLine
dUSt Posted October 19, 2012 Author Posted October 19, 2012 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1350654419' post='2494801'] Wait, so we can't ever prop something again?!?! [/quote] We'll be able to once we can double our RAM.
i<3franciscans Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 [quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1350668476' post='2494874'] I get it, i<3Franciscans... I miss propping too. BUT, I understand what dUSt is stuck with -- too much stuff takes away too much power from the board. And he can't upgrade unless he gets a money upgrade. Got it. What I really miss on the props is the communication factor..... a way to just acknowledge that I read this, that I am concerned, that I am praying for you. Noticed it a lot on the Novena threads..... feel like I am sending a rocket to the furthest end of the galaxy at present... and it's hard to know if people see it, like it or not. Maybe we could at least get a count of how many have looked at the thread, dUSt? But if it doesnt' happen, we understand and love you..... for this Board!!!!! [/quote] I understand, but I am gonna miss them. BTW, dUSt thanks for all the work you are putting into making things better here on the phorum for us. It means a lot.
AnneLine Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1350670133' post='2494892'] We'll be able to once we can double our RAM. [/quote] Well if THAT is all you need..... [img]http://www.whats-your-sign.com/images/AnimalSymbolismRam.jpg[/img][img]http://www.whats-your-sign.com/images/AnimalSymbolismRam.jpg[/img] OH.. the COMPUTER KInd.... Sure!!! [url="http://www.logicalsolutions.net/cloud-hosting/"][img]http://www.earthlinkcloud.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/CloudServerRAM-300x300.jpg[/img][/url] (Sorry, ARFink made me do it... oh, wrong thread. i need to go back to bed....)
dUSt Posted October 19, 2012 Author Posted October 19, 2012 Oh, I get it. I said double our RAM so you posted two pictures of a ram (the animal). It's the same word with two meanings, and that's why it's funny. I get it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now