Nihil Obstat Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 Oh, I thought we were talking about the seventh avatar of Vishnu. My bad.
AnneLine Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1350681388' post='2495028'] Oh, I get it. I said double our RAM so you posted two pictures of a ram (the animal). It's the same word with two meanings, and that's why it's funny. I get it. [/quote] Yup.... rather like dUSt + == [url="http://www.sensesfive.com/wp-content/uploads/Dust-Bunny-2.jpg"][img]http://www.sensesfive.com/wp-content/uploads/Dust-Bunny-2-288x300.jpg[/img][/url] dUSt, I really did try to put in a contribution but Paypal doesn't like me. I Is there any other way we can contribute? I may not be alone here....
dUSt Posted October 19, 2012 Author Posted October 19, 2012 [quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1350683602' post='2495072'] Yup.... rather like dUSt + == [url="http://www.sensesfive.com/wp-content/uploads/Dust-Bunny-2.jpg"][img]http://www.sensesfive.com/wp-content/uploads/Dust-Bunny-2-288x300.jpg[/img][/url] dUSt, I really did try to put in a contribution but Paypal doesn't like me. I Is there any other way we can contribute? I may not be alone here.... [/quote] I'm working on getting Google Checkout and Amazon Payments as options. Our own credit card processing solution is too expensive. Phatmass is ballin' on a budget.
Nihil Obstat Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 You should set up something that can accept donations in Bitcoin.
AnneLine Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 (edited) dUSt... I'll do a $5 monthly contribution once I can figure out how to do it... wish it could be more, but that is $60 per year..... or... PM me if there is a bill I can just PAY for you ... that way I can do it and you can get the $$$ that way. Would this work? Edited October 19, 2012 by AnneLine
i<3franciscans Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 I asked about a mailing address too...
dUSt Posted October 19, 2012 Author Posted October 19, 2012 No mailing address. We couldn't afford the P.O. box.
i<3franciscans Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 you probs wouldn't give out your mailing address huh?
Nihil Obstat Posted October 20, 2012 Posted October 20, 2012 You can direct cash transactions through me, and I will be sure to send them to Dust someday.
dUSt Posted October 20, 2012 Author Posted October 20, 2012 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1350691119' post='2495144'] you probs wouldn't give out your mailing address huh? [/quote] Sure I don't care about that. I just hate cashing checks. Most of the time they expire before I get to the bank.
i<3franciscans Posted October 20, 2012 Posted October 20, 2012 If you want to PM me your address I can mail you cash.
cmaD2006 Posted October 20, 2012 Posted October 20, 2012 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1350691829' post='2495154'] If you want to PM me your address I can mail you cash. [/quote] How's this idea ... I'll PM you and you mail ME the cash : p
AnneLine Posted October 20, 2012 Posted October 20, 2012 (edited) Maybe a way to make an auto deposit to a bank account? Kind of like the ones Parishes use? Uh, dUSt, you've proably already looked at this, but sometimes it doesn't occur to people -- have you looked for some grant money for this? Maybe a diocese? Or the Bishops? I mean, seriously, you're doing a lot of work and I would think there might be someone to put a little one-time $$$$ behind this... Or one of those micro-fundraising things? I know there are PMers who know more about stuff like this.... or can we come up with some sort of a bizarre fundraising thing? I know when I was in college we had a wild fundraiser for the missions -- it was valentine's day, and they had eveyrone bring in 'something red' and we auctioned the stuff off for the missions. raised almost $1000 and no one missed any of the stuff they brought and a lot of people went home with some treasures. [color=#FF0000]Isn't there some way we can get a little creative about this, guys???? [/color] [color=#FF0000]Get dUSt some new equipment and GET OUR PROPS AND CDPYs BACK?????!!!![/color] I got some neat stuff I'd contribute to a virtual auction... .any interest????? we still would have to figure out how to get the $$$ exchanged.... but come on... we's creative here at PM. There must be a way to do this!!!! !!!!! Edited October 20, 2012 by AnneLine
MIKolbe Posted October 20, 2012 Posted October 20, 2012 Virtual auction sounds cool. We can stream the video live and take bids on the realtime chat room. I'd do it!!!
MIKolbe Posted October 20, 2012 Posted October 20, 2012 But we can't look to dust to organize this. He can hardly tie his shoes in a timely manner....
Groo the Wanderer Posted October 20, 2012 Posted October 20, 2012 still slow getting into the phorum. takes 10-30 seconds no matter what link is clicked. once in, its fast though
AnneLine Posted October 20, 2012 Posted October 20, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1350759663' post='2495366'] Virtual auction sounds cool. We can stream the video live and take bids on the realtime chat room. I'd do it!!! [/quote] This isn't my area of expertise, but I'm open to help with this... maybe a group of us could organize this... there has to be a way to do do this... and I think we could have a lot of fun with it! And we're all getting ready for Christmas -- could have some really neat stuff to give as presents AND get dUSt his new toys. SANTA made me do it!!!
MIKolbe Posted October 20, 2012 Posted October 20, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1350759754' post='2495367'] But we can't look to dust to organize this. He can hardly tie his shoes[s] in a timely manner....[/s] [/quote] fixed
AnneLine Posted October 20, 2012 Posted October 20, 2012 Yup, we can't expect too much out of dUSt these days as he is busy wrangling the PM Forums.... probably looks a whole lot like this: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4WM80nQ2v0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4WM80nQ2v0[/url]
i<3franciscans Posted October 21, 2012 Posted October 21, 2012 This sounds like fun. I elect AnneLine to run it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now