An Old School Catholic Message Board

Voting For A 3rd Party Is Voting For Obama.

Freedom

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1351132007' post='2497336']
WAT

I go and let my kid's boyfriend buy me beer at WOB and come back and see Winnie pointing out my posterior imperfections.
[/quote]

>come in
>see this
>wat do

Groo the Wanderer

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1351131295' post='2497321']
and that's what everyone said 4 years ago, and had great momentum and then we still got stuck with someone like romney.

and you still haven't answered how romney is better, when aloysius has detailed the problems with him.

also: i saw before you edited. real classy, Groo, real flooping classy. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

dUSt and BG45 already posted why. y'all blew 'em off.

tis why i edited it. got a problem with it - ban me. don;t give a flip anymore

WAT

I go and let my kid's boyfriend buy me beer at WOB and come back and see Winnie pointing out my posterior imperfections.

Answer the question, Claire.
[/quote]
i know we disagree sometimes, but ---- i heart you. :)

WAT

Answer the question, Claire.
[/quote]
I'm now positively disposed to you, but am drunk and unable to deal with the wording of your question, which is unfortunate because tomorrow when I am sober, I will likely hate you, again.

dominicansoul

it intrigues me that Romney scares the hell outta Planned Parenthood. I wonder why?

makes me want to vote for him :hehe:

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1351132226' post='2497339']
dUSt and BG45 already posted why. y'all blew 'em off.

[/quote]

oh boohoo
i know why you edited it - so you [b]didn't[/b] get reported and warned. just gives me another insight into your personality when you say that you're reminded when Lucifer fell and knocked 1/3 of the stars from the sky and we who disagree with you are part of that 1/3.

we didn't blow them off. (okay, well i might have, i think i missed a couple of pages somewhere in the 5 threads currently running). al HAS answered them though.

Edited by Lil Red

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1351132226' post='2497339']
[/quote]
DO IT!
DO IT!
DO IT!

[img]http://crazyyetwise.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/4.jpg[/img]

I think almost everyone in this thread would like my neighbor. He has two signs up. One just says "November 6th". The other he changes daily as a count down until he can stop hearing about the elections. :|

PhuturePriest

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1351132599' post='2497346']
I think almost everyone in this thread would like my neighbor. He has two signs up. One just says "November 6th". The other he changes daily as a count down until he can stop hearing about the elections. :|
[/quote]

I disagree. If the elections never ended I would be happy. I love elections.

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1351132599' post='2497346']
[/quote]

sounds like a good idea.

Groo the Wanderer

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1351132429' post='2497343']
oh boohoo
i know why you edited it - so you [b]didn't[/b] get reported and warned. just gives me another insight into your personality when you say that you're reminded when Lucifer fell and knocked 1/3 of the stars from the sky and we who disagree with you are part of that 1/3.

we didn't blow them off. (okay, well i might have, i think i missed a couple of pages somewhere in the 5 threads currently running). al HAS answered them though.
[/quote]

actually i edited it because it was not charitable. i could care less about getting warned. been there done that.

nice of you to edit yours though in an attempt to reveal to everyone what i posted then rescinded. you not only broke trust, but misquoted me. i only hope that it was not a deliberate misquote to smear me.

tsk tsk tsk

MissScripture

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1351132757' post='2497347']

[/quote]
:blink: Were you dropped on your head as a child? I cannot wait until the stupid election is over and the month after it of everyone overanalyzing everything is over, too! Then we can have a few months of reprieve before they start the next campaign!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1351132757' post='2497347']

[/quote]

Okay I apologize...you would enjoy it. I used to...then I got burned out.

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1351132766' post='2497348']

sounds like a good idea.
[/quote]

It really is. The unofficial bets at the office keep getting higher in cans of soda/cups of coffee as we approach it.