Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Movies You Have Watched Recently


Recommended Posts

Posted

The Nativity Story

Posted

The odd life of Timothy Green

I liked it

LinaSt.Cecilia2772
Posted

Argo.

 

It's going on my top ten best movies I've ever seen list.

Posted

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

 

a keeper

Posted

Elf

 

Bell's of St. Mary's

Posted

 I'm really looking forward to The Hobbit.

 

Yes.

 

I. AM. SO. E.X.C.I.T.E.D :woot: :dance5: :nun2:

Not The Philosopher
Posted

Iron Man. For the first time.

 

Why didn't I see this when it came out...?

Posted

The Blindside.

Not A Mallard
Posted

The Dark Knight Rises

eagle_eye222001
Posted

The Dark Knight

eagle_eye222001
Posted

The Dark Knight

Catholicterp7
Posted

Dr. Horrible's SIng Along Blog and Love is Never Silent. 

Tuesday was my first time seeing Love is Never Silent and I absolutely LOVED it! It's a drama about a girl growing up an only child of Deaf parents during the Great Depression. It was SO GOOD! It had a lot of good material for discussion. I would love to hear the perspective of people who aren't in the Deaf community about it. So if you ever watch it let me know what you think about it :) 
JMJ+ :heart: 

Posted

Killing them softly - TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mysisterisalittlesister
Posted

The Nativity Story

Not A Mallard
Posted

How to Train Your Dragon

Not A Mallard
Posted

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...