Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Movies You Have Watched Recently


Recommended Posts

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

Skyfall.  I have purposefully missed out on Bond since the end of the third Brosnan.  But this was not only a good spy flick but I felt like it was Bond.  Definitely worth watching.  Oh the new Q is terrible and I think the media overhyped the villain but clearly a terrific film. 

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

LiarLiar.  Boy I haven't watched a comedy for the first time that good in forever it seems.  

The Mater Dolorosa
Posted

Escanaba In Da Moonlight..... rotfl

Posted

Dark Knight Rises

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

Argo    was good

  • 2 weeks later...
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

Here come's the boom!  Heck yes!

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Finally got around to watching Taken 2. Fun movie. I like Liam Neeson.

Beati Pacifici
Posted

Here Comes the Boom. . .at least 20 times so far.

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

The new Red Dawn!

Anastasia13
Posted

Aisha. "Chaos results after a wealthy woman decides to turn match-maker for a naive village belle." 2010 Hindi film. Subtitled. On Hulu.

  • 4 weeks later...
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

The hobbit and prolly other stuff.  been looking for this thread.  Bs there a thread search?

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

Arthur, Arthur 2, and the entire first season of Taxi. :)

  • 4 weeks later...
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

Fanboys

 

Star Trek Into Darkness

 

Superb and awesome.  

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

Jack Reacher was very good.

Little Flower
Posted

Wreck it Ralph

 

 

it was funny :lol2:

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

I got the audio of a documentary on the life of Lolo Jones.  Twasn't bad or long.  

Posted

I saw the new Star Trek in theatres

  • 3 weeks later...
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

A good day to Die Hard.  The newest Die Hard movie.  I've never seen one.  Twas good.  Mighta been pg 13 without the F bombs.  Still very enjoyable.  Man of Steel tonight!!!  Very excited!!!!!!!!!!

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

Man of Steel was flawless and worth seeing in theaters 40 times at least.  Russel Crowe was heavily utilized, this movie is so Christian I can't believe they made it.  Best superhero movie ever and I have dedicated more time than I want to admit and you want to know about enjoying and deciphering superhero movies.  

LittleWaySoul
Posted

Moonstruck with my mom :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...