OnlySunshine Posted April 14, 2014 Posted April 14, 2014 The Stepfather Secret Window I'm in a thriller mood, I guess.
EmmaElizabeth Posted April 14, 2014 Posted April 14, 2014 October Baby - a very powerful movie, loved it!
OnlySunshine Posted April 14, 2014 Posted April 14, 2014 Devil (the M. Night Shyamalan movie) Get Smart (I love that movie!) Master of Disguise Robin Hood (Disney version) The Sword in the Stone Tangled
Ancilla Domini Posted May 1, 2014 Posted May 1, 2014 The Amazing Spider-Man Spider-Man Spider-Man 2 Do you, by any chance, like Spider-Man? :P
Not A Mallard Posted May 1, 2014 Posted May 1, 2014 I'm preparing for Amazing Spider-Man 2. Though I wasn't too impressed with its predecessor.
Not A Mallard Posted May 1, 2014 Posted May 1, 2014 Frozen A Disney movie about a fast horse No. It was about a group of adventurers getting trolled. Literally.
SilentJoy Posted May 1, 2014 Posted May 1, 2014 No. It was about a group of adventurers getting trolled. Literally. Ha ha... (The "fast horse" part was the name of the second movie that I couldn't think of the name of)
Credo in Deum Posted May 2, 2014 Posted May 2, 2014 A Man for All Seasons Becket The Scarlet and the Black Charbel The Movie
BG45 Posted May 3, 2014 Posted May 3, 2014 The Family with Robert DeNiro...other than profuse swearing, it would've been PG-13 not R. Absolutely love one part...the wife is the only religious one and finds a church where they've been relocated by the witness protection program and the priest eventually notices she's never at Mass but always praying alone in the parish. Someone cancels on Confession and he gently offers to let her take the person's place, "oh but Father it's been years since I've gone to Confession!" "Well that's a good place to start." So pastoral, caring, and at odds with the next time we see him, "You! You and your family are not welcome here! You are of the Devil!"
Not A Mallard Posted May 3, 2014 Posted May 3, 2014 Want to see my take on movies? Check out my blog, The Colorful Silver Screen! http://www.thecolorfulsilverscreen.wordpress.com/
Not A Mallard Posted May 5, 2014 Posted May 5, 2014 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 http://thecolorfulsilverscreen.wordpress.com/2014/05/05/movie-review-the-amazing-spider-man-2/
Not A Mallard Posted May 7, 2014 Posted May 7, 2014 Agents of SHIELD Once Upon a Time I know, they're TV shows, but still.
maximillion Posted May 8, 2014 Posted May 8, 2014 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows parts 1+2. Again.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now