Freedom Posted October 27, 2012 Author Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1351375578' post='2498812'] Are there going to be accusations of faceing made in this thread next? I await with breathless anticipation. Edited for teh grammars. [/quote] Please translate because I only speak English. Sorry.
To Jesus Through Mary Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351376213' post='2498820'] Your avatar, USAir, shows a man with an open mouth. It says nothing about any condition what so ever. [/quote] Seriously! Stop that Freedom! He can't help it. Stop poking fun at him. We all know what you meant. Just own up to it and don't do it again. For goodness sake.
Freedom Posted October 27, 2012 Author Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='To Jesus Through Mary' timestamp='1351376542' post='2498824'] Seriously! Stop that Freedom! He can't help it. Stop poking fun at him. We all know what you meant. Just own up to it and don't do it again. For goodness sake. [/quote] Who is we?... Is it you and you and you and you?
arfink Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 #carrotbomb [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Jtrnr-1cJq8/TbFfaKomtHI/AAAAAAAAAMY/KkWoWRAx2OE/s640/168693_145013472223650_134531723271825_280503_7246938_n.jpg[/img] OH SNAP
Marie-Therese Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351376413' post='2498822'] Please translate because I only speak English. Sorry. [/quote] You're a snippy one, aren't you? If you don't understand what I said, it's because you don't get it. Too bad. I'm guessing you're in the range of 16-20 year old female. If so, you need to learn a little maturity and a lot of humility. If younger, you should probably stop posting now and go tell your mother that you are having interwebs arguments and you should be grounded for a while. If older, you should probably stop posting now and reconsider some choices you've made recently. Feel free to get argumentative or insult me. I'm cool with that. I'm sure there are probably one or two people who will read this and start rubbing their hands together.
Tony Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 [img]http://cacb.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/trolls.gif[/img]
Freedom Posted October 27, 2012 Author Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1351377064' post='2498832'] You're a snippy one, aren't you? If you don't understand what I said, it's because you don't get it. Too bad. I'm guessing you're in the range of 16-20 year old female. If so, you need to learn a little maturity and a lot of humility. If younger, you should probably stop posting now and go tell your mother that you are having interwebs arguments and you should be grounded for a while. If older, you should probably stop posting now and reconsider some choices you've made recently. Feel free to get argumentative or insult me. I'm cool with that. I'm sure there are probably one or two people who will read this and start rubbing their hands together. [/quote] Hmm, all of a sudden you're speaking perfect English! I'm happy to see that you learned it so fast. And if you insist about being insulted by me, then be my guest. I will not stop you if that makes you feel better.
Freedom Posted October 27, 2012 Author Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='Tony' timestamp='1351377087' post='2498833'] [img]http://cacb.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/trolls.gif[/img] [/quote] And what do you think you're doing now?
MIKolbe Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351376328' post='2498821'] You're only retaliating because I didn't give you a hug. [/quote] WHY ARE YOU SO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!
Marie-Therese Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351377483' post='2498834'] Hmm, all of a sudden you're speaking perfect English! I'm happy to see that you learned it so fast. And if you insist about being insulted by me, then be my guest. I will not stop you if that makes you feel better. [/quote] You're really bad at this, aren't you?
Freedom Posted October 27, 2012 Author Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1351377577' post='2498836'] WHY ARE YOU SO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??! [/quote] I wrote that lovingly.
she_who_is_not Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 The never ending gay debate thread is better. Sorry.
Freedom Posted October 27, 2012 Author Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1351377710' post='2498839'] You're really bad at this, aren't you? [/quote] Quite the opposite. I think I'm really good at this, contrary to you.
KnightofChrist Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1351377660' post='2498838'] What in the world???? [/quote] I. Don't. Even.
Freedom Posted October 27, 2012 Author Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='she_who_is_not' timestamp='1351377905' post='2498843'] The never ending gay debate thread is better. Sorry. [/quote] Suit yourself and go back to it.Okay, who's next?
Marie-Therese Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351377913' post='2498844'] Quite the opposite. I think I'm really good at this, contrary to you. [/quote] OK.
KnightofChrist Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351378003' post='2498846'] Suit yourself and go back to it. Okay, who's next? [/quote] Your face...
Freedom Posted October 27, 2012 Author Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1351378057' post='2498847'] OK. [/quote] Thanks, I take that as a compliment.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now