Marie-Therese Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351378111' post='2498849'] Thanks, I take that as a compliment. [/quote] Take it however you please. Psychiatry teaches never to confront a delusion.
Vincent Vega Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 I'm going to have to take a break from PM. This has really opened up some old, deep wounds.
she_who_is_not Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351378003' post='2498846'] Suit yourself and go back to it. Okay, who's next? [/quote] You're adorable.
Freedom Posted October 27, 2012 Author Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1351378219' post='2498850'] Take it however you please. Psychiatry teaches never to confront a delusion. [/quote] Your Psychiatrist told you that?
Freedom Posted October 27, 2012 Author Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1351378373' post='2498851'] I'm going to have to take a break from PM. This has really opened up some old, deep wounds. [/quote] Aww, poor man, my heart is full of pity for you. I'm sure you'll appreciate that.
sixpence Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 not sure if real vitriol or somewhat talented troll... either way i congratulate you.
Freedom Posted October 27, 2012 Author Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='sixpence' timestamp='1351380434' post='2498861'] not sure if real vitriol or somewhat talented troll... either way i congratulate you. [/quote] I am only a sincere and real person, darling. If that describes a troll, then I embrace it.
arfink Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 Unintentional trolls are the worst kind, darling.
Lil Red Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='Tony' timestamp='1351377087' post='2498833'] [img]http://cacb.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/trolls.gif[/img] [/quote] [img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/598908_122924621190622_1203428932_n.jpg[/img]
Lil Red Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='Tony' timestamp='1351374843' post='2498806'] Hey Freedom, Let's be facebook buddies so I can post 20 Hail Marys on your timeline. Is that cool? [/quote] [img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/550942_122659717883779_1742963040_n.jpg[/img][quote name='she_who_is_not' timestamp='1351377905' post='2498843'] The never ending gay debate thread is better. Sorry. [/quote] so far.
Freedom Posted October 27, 2012 Author Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1351381680' post='2498866'] Unintentional trolls are the worst kind, darling. [/quote] Say what you want, that doesn't change me from being sincere and real, also honest... Unlike those who attack me.
Lil Red Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1351378373' post='2498851'] I'm going to have to take a break from PM. This has really opened up some old, deep wounds. [/quote] [img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/44266_117130015103416_816339193_n.jpg[/img]
arfink Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351381934' post='2498869'] Say what you want, that doesn't change me from being sincere and real, also honest... Unlike those who attack me. [/quote] Sincerity is a good troll.
MIKolbe Posted October 28, 2012 Posted October 28, 2012 [quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1351378080' post='2498848'] Your face... [/quote] Game. Set. Match.
MIKolbe Posted October 28, 2012 Posted October 28, 2012 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1351378373' post='2498851'] I'm going to have to take a break from PM. This has really opened up some old, deep wounds. [/quote] If you need a hug, let me know.
MissScripture Posted October 28, 2012 Posted October 28, 2012 [quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1351375578' post='2498812'] Are there going to be accusations of faceing made in this thread next? I await with breathless anticipation. Edited for teh grammars. [/quote]
Winchester Posted October 28, 2012 Posted October 28, 2012 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1351372767' post='2498786'] You're thinking of werewolves. [/quote] Depending on the lore, vampires are vulnerable to silver.
PhuturePriest Posted October 28, 2012 Posted October 28, 2012 I am currently unable to ascertain whether thou art trolling, or severely incapable of intellectual thought. In seriousness, this is ridiculous. Freedom, you are trolling whether you mean to or not. I'll pray for you.
ardillacid Posted October 28, 2012 Posted October 28, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1351390520' post='2498917'] Depending on the lore, vampires are vulnerable to silver. [/quote] Depending on the lore, vampires sparkle in the sun.
Jaime Posted October 28, 2012 Posted October 28, 2012 I feel like Catherine. I miss the interesting threads
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now