Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was just thinking about this and I think that both Sojourner and Ellenita should have Church Faithful titles.

foundsheep
Posted

I second that.

Posted

Any other nominations?

Posted

friarMatt for Church Faithful.

Posted

CreepyCrawler and BeenaBobba for Church Faithful too.

Anybody else have nominations or comments on my nominations?

foundsheep
Posted

There are a lot of New people. But I did notice alot do not have titles.

foundsheep
Posted

What about Lounge Daddy?

Posted

i was just going to suggest him! I second that nomination!

foundsheep
Posted

Ilovechrist

BeenaBobba
Posted

ilovechrist for sure! :)

(And that was nice of you to suggest me, Red. :peace:)

God bless,

Jennifer

Posted

The_rev and Ellenita for Church Militant!

Livin_the_MASS
Posted

[quote name='foundsheep' date='May 21 2004, 01:19 PM'] Ilovechrist [/quote]
I second that

Livin_the_MASS
Posted

[quote name='Dave' date='May 21 2004, 02:55 PM'] The_rev and Ellenita for Church Militant! [/quote]
I second that

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I second all of them!

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red Devil' date='May 21 2004, 01:09 PM'] CreepyCrawler and BeenaBobba for Church Faithful too.
[/quote]
I second these, and everyone else, too.

And thanks for nominating me, Red. :)

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='May 21 2004, 03:33 PM'] I second these, and everyone else, too.

And thanks for nominating me, Red. :) [/quote]
Ahh! your not church faithful yet? your good!

Posted

Aww, shucks, littleflower. That's nice of you. :blush:

ilovechrist
Posted

i second all the current ones :cool:
plus
i nominate jason for Church Militant, and nikkan_hanil for Church Faithful.

ilovechrist
Posted

added note onto my last post:

thanks for the nomination guys!

voiciblanche
Posted

I second all of them, too. And I'm gonna work my way up, you watch. :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...