Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Have all the flags been given? :unsure:

:sadder:

Livin_the_MASS
Posted

Yes, haha, I think -_- :D

ilovechrist
Posted

i think that dUSt usually looks over them one at a time... i dunno if it's just on nominations, i think he needs evidence, so he looks over posts.. that's what other PMers have told me.

BeenaBobba
Posted

Thanks for making me Church Faithful. :)

God bless,

Jen

phatcatholic
Posted

why hasn't ellenitia become church militant yet? i definitly think she deserves it!

u got my vote girl ;)

phatcatholic
Posted

personally, my goal is to be "church scholar" one day.....

DemonSlayer
Posted

Do you need to have a certain number of posts to be a church faithful or militant?
Or do you have to be well-known enough?

Posted

I think it's a combination of both posts, and being well known enough to dUSt, especially to be labled 'Militant'. Militant must also have demonstrated loyalty to the Magisterium and consistently used Church Documents to defend the Faith in a [u]charitable[/u] manner. Charity is a little subjective as we all have different styles of discussion. The decision is made by dUSt alone, and I have not doubt he prays for God's guidance in running the board.

Posted

bump, Ellenita do you see your flag!!!!

foundsheep
Posted

I just noticed Ive been changed to militant. :cool: Thanks dUSt!

theculturewarrior
Posted
:sadder:
theculturewarrior
Posted

Nobody loves me! :cry:

Posted

Lil Red :flowers: Thank you so much for nominating me.... :wub:

And to everyone else who thought I should have the flag too..... :wub:

And especially to dUSt.....

(I'm not sure how many tacos, so very tasty and good for you, passed hands during the negotiations.......:unsure: :eat: :hehe: )

CreepyCrawler
Posted

hey i just noticed that i'm church faithful! thanks guys i feel so special :blush:

oh, and just for the record, I'M A GIRL! A GIRL FOLKS WITH TWO X CHROMOSOMES! Got it? Good :)

let_go_let_God
Posted

You deserve it Creepy, you seem to be everywhere, and you have a lot of insightful stuff to say.

And Creepy, I've been mistaken for a guy too, I think we girls should stick together.

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[font="Courier"]thank you, Foundsheep and Lil Red and Dust and the rest of you.
I am very jazzed about this.[/font] :cool:

ilovechrist
Posted

yeah yeah yeah...
i think we need to have a thread where people can post GUY or GIRL so nobody gets confused anymore.

stargirl3:16
Posted

Waah! I'm still a phatmasser...

theculturewarrior
Posted

Stargirl...I nominate you to Church Faithful! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...