qfnol31 Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 [quote name='RemnantRules' date='Jul 10 2004, 04:06 AM'] I would like to bump Zach not to just church faithful but to church militant. i know i have no power in this say so but he is deserving well enough. He has helped more than any of us know! [/quote] I should get Jason a milkshake for this.
Colleen Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 [quote name='qfnol31' date='Jul 10 2004, 07:04 AM'] I should get Jason a milkshake for this. [/quote] I told you.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Soldier4Him, RemnantRules, and Qfnol31 for Church Faithful in recognition of their valor!
daugher-of-Mary Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 [quote]I think all of you who fought in spiritual warfare tonight that are yet to receive Church Faithful title, are ALL deserving of it. [/quote] Yes, they most definitely deserving!! Give them some cake and tacos, so very tasty and good for you, too!
VeraMaria Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 St. Colette, RemnantRules, FutureNun and Qfnol31 for Church Faithful.
homeschoolmom Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 [quote name='daugher-of-Mary' date='Jul 10 2004, 10:25 AM'] Yes, they most definitely deserving!! Give them some cake and tacos, so very tasty and good for you, too! [/quote] amen...
Dave Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Lankyswimmer and Thicke also need to be Church Faithful!
Soldier4Him Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Bump for me fellow Soldiers! mmm...tacos, so very tasty and good for you,.....
Soldier4Him Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Remnant! How many times do we have to tell you...NOT BOY. lol
thicke Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 [quote name='Soldier4Him' date='Jul 10 2004, 01:05 PM'] Remnant! How many times do we have to tell you...NOT BOY. lol [/quote] You tell 'em home [b]GIRL[/b]!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 [quote name='Soldier4Him' date='Jul 10 2004, 02:05 PM'] Remnant! How many times do we have to tell you...NOT BOY. lol [/quote] lol...it's the avatar... or maybe the "Him" I know you're a girl, though...
Soldier4Him Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 lol. sorry if I'm confusing! But the "Him" part is Christ sillies! And hey, rep Joan of Arc baby!!!!!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 [quote name='Soldier4Him' date='Jul 10 2004, 02:12 PM'] lol. sorry if I'm confusing! But the "Him" part is Christ sillies! And hey, rep Joan of Arc baby!!!!! [/quote] Oh, I agree with you, but we guys aren't known for our attention to detail, we see a couple things that look masculine, we make assumptions...
RemnantRules Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 i know you were a girl! i meant that as a generic thing. like when people say, "HEY GUYS!" When they are really talking about everyone. \ sorry if it offended thee
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 geez... guys, I don't need no title... I know it deep down with-in, I am Church faithful!
Soldier4Him Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 Bump again for all those who battled last night by my side.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now