Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1351811204' post='2502322']
[s]Taylor Swift has a dozen songs just for you, B.

I heard this from a friend.[/s]
[/quote]

no

Posted

I thought Taylor was singing about Al and he was just putting it back in her....

Posted

Alicia Keys maybe?

Posted

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1351812863' post='2502353']
I thought Taylor was singing about Al and he was just putting it back in her....
[/quote]
holy croutons

Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJfFZqTlWrQ[/media]

Posted (edited)

Hell yeah.

She kind of breaks down in that video, though.

Also 10/10

Edited by Winchester
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7UrFYvl5TE[/media]

Posted

or if you prefer:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy4Uq86QbaE[/media]

missionseeker
Posted

Well heck, if we're going all Kelly Clarkson and Taylor swift, let's throw this one in there:

[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UEWbTxmG9o[/spoiler]

To Jesus Through Mary
Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1351815558' post='2502378']
Well heck, if we're going all Kelly Clarkson and Taylor swift, let's throw this one in there:

[spoiler][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UEWbTxmG9o[/media][/spoiler]
[/quote]

Hahahaha- I listened this song faithfully during 2 break ups.

Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0[/media]

missionseeker
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efle7lmk1fg[/media]

Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x59kS2AOrGM&feature=g-hist[/media]

Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZudX66IBat8&feature=g-hist[/media]

missionseeker
Posted

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6EXUQUXtgI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6EXUQUXtgI[/url]

Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJWtLf4-WWs[/media

Posted

And if you run into homeboy and want to put him down, I swear this punch is freaking devastating.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzVJXcO8hWM&feature=g-hist[/media]

Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY[/media]

Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsMKOx6fumc[/media]

Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoiKyXFqYBg&feature=g-hist[/media]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...