An Old School Catholic Message Board

Patron Saints 2013

Lil Red

And yet another friend has requested one - she is a religious sister who is dealing with a terminal illness. Her initial is "Sr A" Thank you Lil Red!

[quote name='Kayte Postle' timestamp='1352739616' post='2508625']May I have one?[/quote]
St. John of God :)

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1352742380' post='2508638']And yet another friend has requested one - she is a religious sister who is dealing with a terminal illness. Her initial is "Sr A" Thank you Lil Red![/quote]
St. Clare of Assisi

[quote name='MessorCarus' timestamp='1352745325' post='2508649']May I have one? :)[/quote]
St. Bernard of Clairveaux

brianthephysicist

Hey Red. Idk where the post is, but Missy said she put my name in and you pulled St Francis for me. It's cool cuz he's been on my mind the past few months. Guess we've got some acquaintin' to do. Thanks :like:

Edited by brianthephysicist

Agh. How did I miss this thread?

Is there still room at the inn? (If you know what I'm saying :P)

Edit: Read back through and saw that the offer was still good! Thank you Lil Red. If you would not mind drawing five? I am going to take the extras and have my family draw them for the New Year.

Edited by emmaberry101

Sorry for the dp, but Lil Red, could you specify which patron Saint is mine? I don't want to have to pick out of the five you draw. Thank you!

Hi LilRed, could you please draw for me ? Convert from Judaism, Catechumen, law student (taking the bar exam in September). I'm 22 and from France.

[quote name='emmaberry101' timestamp='1352860137' post='2509586']
Agh. How did I miss this thread?

Is there still room at the inn? (If you know what I'm saying :P)

Edit: Read back through and saw that the offer was still good! Thank you Lil Red. If you would not mind drawing five? I am going to take the extras and have my family draw them for the New Year.
[/quote]
For you: St. Gianna Molla
for your family: St. Ferdinand III of Castille, St. Agostino Petrantoni, St. Josephine Bakhita, St. Martin de Porres
:)

[quote name='VexillaRegis' timestamp='1352910221' post='2509852']
Hi LilRed, could you please draw for me ? Convert from Judaism, Catechumen, law student (taking the bar exam in September). I'm 22 and from France.
[/quote]

St. Francis of Assisi :)

Thank you ! I'm not really attracted to Franciscan spirituality so I guess that will be a good opportunity for me to learn more about it.

ToJesusMyHeart

This is such a beautiful tradition! Could you please draw for me?

I'm a 21-year-old college student, discerning religious life, with quite a rocky relationship with my family (parents and siblings).
Also, my only living grandmother is very sick and refusing surgery (heart disease).
The issue that is currently pressing most heavily on my heart is the horror of abortion.

Thank you so much, Lil Red!

I, a student 3rd of 11 kids one looking for purity/humility/the works for life (we all need them, guidance for me and my girlfriend, strength in faith as the noose of secularism tightens on our necks; This coming year I hope for another Saint to have my back to make a great man out of me!!!