Lil Red Posted November 3, 2012 Author Posted November 3, 2012 well, i was able to make it to confession today so i might be able to do this as early as Monday
Freedom Posted November 4, 2012 Posted November 4, 2012 If you would be so kind. May it all be done according to His will. Thank you and God bless!!
carmenchristi Posted November 4, 2012 Posted November 4, 2012 Please draw for me too! I already picked my own, but it can't hurt to have two! Anyway, it's different when you draw one! Thanks for doing this!!!
To Jesus Through Mary Posted November 4, 2012 Posted November 4, 2012 I'm so excited to see what saint picks each of us! Red- praying for you BTW.
NonNovi Posted November 4, 2012 Posted November 4, 2012 (edited) For me too, please. I don't think you already know me, so: student (going to be a high school teacher Latin and religion), seriously discerning the priesthood, worried about making some decisions and discussing future plans with parents. That should be enough Edited November 4, 2012 by NonNovi
MissyP89 Posted November 4, 2012 Posted November 4, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1351981057' post='2503602'] well, i was able to make it to confession today [/quote] This makes me happy. *squeeze*
AnneLine Posted November 4, 2012 Posted November 4, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1351973628' post='2503549'] Hey Anne - I don't think I'll do virtues (i think another phatmasser did this last year) or continents - it's kind of emotional enough to do just the patron saints. it would be a cool idea for a different thread if you wanted to do it though. [/quote] Done -- go check out the 'Time to Get Your Virtues and Continents for 2013' thread.... [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/125102-time-to-get-your-virtues-and-continents-for-2013/#entry2503997"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/125102-time-to-get-your-virtues-and-continents-for-2013/#entry2503997[/url] [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/belindasaville/7156305618/"][img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7239/7156305618_4aa1ba6041_z.jpg[/img][/url]
StKate Posted November 4, 2012 Posted November 4, 2012 Hi Red - just messaged you. Thank you SO MUCH for doing this service again this year - it is much appreciated!
TheresaThoma Posted November 4, 2012 Posted November 4, 2012 Hey Red, I'm up again for this this year! PMing you shortly. Thanks for doing this!
missionseeker Posted November 5, 2012 Posted November 5, 2012 I would like one. I have no idea what to do with my life.
truthfinder Posted November 5, 2012 Posted November 5, 2012 Please pull a saint for me - a student who otherwise doesn't know what to do with her life.
BigJon16 Posted November 5, 2012 Posted November 5, 2012 Red, I'd like one, please! I hope it isn't as random as the one that I got last year... I am currently working on my diocesan seminary application as we speak. It is something I could use a patron for. Thanks! I can't wait to find out!
Amppax Posted November 5, 2012 Posted November 5, 2012 I've been so busy over the last year I forgot completely about this. I'd love one this year again Red, maybe I won't forget this time around. And I'll go random.
i<3franciscans Posted November 5, 2012 Posted November 5, 2012 I am so excited that you are doing this again!!! Thank you in advanced Red... I will be Pming you shortly.
mysisterisalittlesister Posted November 5, 2012 Posted November 5, 2012 I will PM you This really is such a good idea, Red! Thank you for posting.
i<3franciscans Posted November 5, 2012 Posted November 5, 2012 I tried Pming you but I think your inbox must be full. I'll just post about me here. -I have been discerning for three year. There is a good chance that I will be visiting the Franciscan Sisters of the Renewal and the Sisters of Life this winter/spring(!!!!!!!!!!). -I am the second oldest of nine kids. -I haven't told my parents I am discerning, but they are catching on. I feel like they deserve to hear it from me though. [size=1]I am SO nervous..[/size] -I worry to much about my friends, the next few years and my discernment. Sometimes I take life too seriously and forget that God is in control.
Lil Red Posted November 5, 2012 Author Posted November 5, 2012 [quote name='morostheos' timestamp='1351899870' post='2503183'] ooh, may please have one? [/quote] St. Clare of Assisi
Lil Red Posted November 5, 2012 Author Posted November 5, 2012 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1351900163' post='2503186'] I was literally just thinking about this yesterday! Please draw for me. Can't hurt. I think you know most of my hopes and intentions. This year is shaping up to be "big grownup decision time," so there are a lot of feelings surrounding that. Thank you for doing this every year, lady. (You can also draw for Brian.) [/quote] you received St. Pascal Baylon Brian received St. Francis of Assisi
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now