An Old School Catholic Message Board

Become A Taco Chef

dUSt

You'll see a new tab at the top of the phorum labelled "Become a Taco Chef".

This is the new phorum donor program.

All Taco Chefs will get the following benefits:

- Name and group appear as a different color
- A snazzy tag under your avatar
- Exclusive access to the top secret "Taco Kitchen" board
- Ability to add an image to your signature (up to 300 x 50 pixels)
- 48 props a day

Other things I haven't thought of yet.

For a very limited time, I have a "$1 Ballin' on a Budget Plan" option up. This will allow you to become a Taco Chef for only $1 a month for as long as you keep the subscription active.

Becoming a Taco Chef will remove you from your current member group. Anonymous donations and subscriptions can still be made at [url="http://www.phatmass.com/donate"]http://www.phatmass.com/donate[/url]

Basilisa Marie

Dumb Questions:

If I start with one plan, can I upgrade in the future?

If I become a Taco Chef, can I still hold out hope for someday becoming Church Militant, with all the wonderful perks included thereof?

[quote name='Basilisa Marie' timestamp='1352063982' post='2504040']
Dumb Questions:

If I start with one plan, can I upgrade in the future?

If I become a Taco Chef, can I still hold out hope for someday becoming Church Militant, with all the wonderful perks included thereof?
[/quote]

Yes, this is what is holding me back...

Becoming a Taco Chef will remove you from whatever group you are in and put you into the Taco Chef group. Once you stop being a Taco Chef you will automatically go back into whatever group you were in.

Taco Chef's will have the same benefits as Church Militant + added bonuses, such as 48 props, image in sigs, etc.

It's kinda like phatmass is selling indulgences, except I'm not a priest. I'm a bald guy with a hormonal 8-months pregnant wife and a 14 year old daughter who just told me she kissed her first guy.

Basilisa Marie

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1352064569' post='2504047']
It's kinda like phatmass is selling indulgences, except I'm not a priest. I'm a bald guy with a hormonal 8-months pregnant wife and a 14 year old daughter who just told me she kissed her first guy.
[/quote]

Dude, I am so, so sorry.

I've always wondered when the indulgences reference would kick in during donation drives. :)

I shall be a taco chef!