dUSt Posted November 4, 2012 Posted November 4, 2012 You'll see a new tab at the top of the phorum labelled "Become a Taco Chef". This is the new phorum donor program. All Taco Chefs will get the following benefits: - Name and group appear as a different color - A snazzy tag under your avatar - Exclusive access to the top secret "Taco Kitchen" board - Ability to add an image to your signature (up to 300 x 50 pixels) - 48 props a day Other things I haven't thought of yet. For a very limited time, I have a "$1 Ballin' on a Budget Plan" option up. This will allow you to become a Taco Chef for only $1 a month for as long as you keep the subscription active. Becoming a Taco Chef will remove you from your current member group. Anonymous donations and subscriptions can still be made at [url="http://www.phatmass.com/donate"]http://www.phatmass.com/donate[/url]
Basilisa Marie Posted November 4, 2012 Posted November 4, 2012 Dumb Questions: If I start with one plan, can I upgrade in the future? If I become a Taco Chef, can I still hold out hope for someday becoming Church Militant, with all the wonderful perks included thereof?
arfink Posted November 4, 2012 Posted November 4, 2012 [quote name='Basilisa Marie' timestamp='1352063982' post='2504040'] Dumb Questions: If I start with one plan, can I upgrade in the future? If I become a Taco Chef, can I still hold out hope for someday becoming Church Militant, with all the wonderful perks included thereof? [/quote] Yes, this is what is holding me back...
dUSt Posted November 4, 2012 Author Posted November 4, 2012 Becoming a Taco Chef will remove you from whatever group you are in and put you into the Taco Chef group. Once you stop being a Taco Chef you will automatically go back into whatever group you were in. Taco Chef's will have the same benefits as Church Militant + added bonuses, such as 48 props, image in sigs, etc. It's kinda like phatmass is selling indulgences, except I'm not a priest. I'm a bald guy with a hormonal 8-months pregnant wife and a 14 year old daughter who just told me she kissed her first guy.
Basilisa Marie Posted November 4, 2012 Posted November 4, 2012 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1352064569' post='2504047'] It's kinda like phatmass is selling indulgences, except I'm not a priest. I'm a bald guy with a hormonal 8-months pregnant wife and a 14 year old daughter who just told me she kissed her first guy. [/quote] Dude, I am so, so sorry. I've always wondered when the indulgences reference would kick in during donation drives. I shall be a taco chef!
Basilisa Marie Posted November 4, 2012 Posted November 4, 2012 LOOKIT LOOKIT LOOKIT! See guys, EVERYONE should become a Taco Chef!
Basilisa Marie Posted November 4, 2012 Posted November 4, 2012 SO?! I don't care. IT'S RED!!! AND I'm the first one. I feel special.
MIKolbe Posted November 4, 2012 Posted November 4, 2012 VERY COOL!!! thank you for your contributions!!oh wow, and you're red at the bottom, too!!!!!!!
dUSt Posted November 4, 2012 Author Posted November 4, 2012 Due to high demand, the $1 plan has now sold out.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 4, 2012 Posted November 4, 2012 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1352064569' post='2504047'] It's kinda like phatmass is selling indulgences, except I'm not a priest. I'm a bald guy with a hormonal 8-months pregnant wife and a 14 year old daughter who just told me she kissed her first guy. [/quote] Dang, dude. Prayers... Can you do a one time donation? Or does it have to be the specific amount per month?
dUSt Posted November 4, 2012 Author Posted November 4, 2012 Arfink, I think you should draw the official Taco Chef tag.[quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1352066778' post='2504080'] Dang, dude. Prayers... Can you do a one time donation? Or does it have to be the specific amount per month? [/quote] I'll setup some one time donations too.
arfink Posted November 4, 2012 Posted November 4, 2012 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1352066860' post='2504081'] Arfink, I think you should draw the official Taco Chef tag. I'll setup some one time donations too. [/quote] Let me know how many pixels wide it should be and I'll work something out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now