An Old School Catholic Message Board

Become A Taco Chef

dUSt

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1352068317' post='2504116']
dUSt can you make it an option to bestow taco-chef-dom upon someone else? Like, I could pay for my own taco chefness and someone else's too?
[/quote]

Hmmmmm.....

Now we have moved beyond selling indulgences and towards selling bishoprics.....

next, they'll be a College of Burritos or something.....

Careful dUSt, this is a pretty slippery :paco2: slope...

[color=#FFF0F5] :paco2:[/color]
[color=#FFF0F5].......... :paco2:[/color]
[color=#FFF0F5].......... .......... :paco2:[/color]
[color=#FFF0F5].......... .......... .......... :paco2:[/color]
[color=#FFF0F5].......... .......... .......... .......... :paco2:[/color]
[color=#FFF0F5].......... .......... .......... .......... .......... :paco2:[/color]

before you know it.....

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ZY32wRKL2e4/T3-PwY2OS-I/AAAAAAAABaY/oDimCxFmGtk/s800/popetacos.jpg[/img]

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1352068337' post='2504117']

Taco chef???? Does that mean that when these holy people get canonized they won't be holding roses, or crosses or even their own heads... they'll be holding TACOS?
[/quote]

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1352068514' post='2504118']
That would be the most amazing symbol for a saint ever.
[/quote]

ARFink... isn't it time to prepare dust's saint photo.... huh? huh? I mean, he needs a tasty avatar, no?

Edited by AnneLine

AccountDeleted

Dust I am happy to become a Tac Cef but I can't commit for a year because I will be going back into the convent as soon as possible and won't have control over my finances (and will have to stop all credit card payments). Can I buy myself a Taco Chef indulgence by paying the year's amount up front?

Enquiring minds want to know.....

Seems to me there really needs to be a 'holy poverty taco chef option' -- as long as you're selling [s]indulgences[/s] tacos, uh, no... selling PROPS on the open market, perhaps you COULD sell indulgences and get those vowed to poverty to promise fruits of their monthly prayer alottments...

[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/profile/photo-5534.jpg?_r=1352070835[/img]

LOOK at her... she will PRAY for you, dUSt!!!!

Edited by AnneLine

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1352068996' post='2504125']
Does being a taco chef lock me out of chat, or is it just broken?
[/quote]
Fixed.

[quote name='bernadette d' timestamp='1352071419' post='2504154']
So.....................when or how does it happen??? I donated starting a couple of weeks ago :unsure:
[/quote]
Sorry!

You'll have to cancel your current PayPal subscription and then re-signup through the "Taco Chef" tab.

The donations made through the phatmass.com/donate page are not tied into the phorum.

AccountDeleted

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1352070869' post='2504146']
Seems to me there really needs to be a 'holy poverty taco chef option' -- as long as you're selling [s]indulgences[/s] tacos, uh, no... selling PROPS on the open market, perhaps you COULD sell indulgences and get those vowed to poverty to promise fruits of their monthly prayer alottments...

{image removed of elderly nun}

LOOK at her... she will PRAY for you, dUSt!!!!
[/quote]

You are so funny AnneLine! :)

But I AM including a link to Phatmass on the new website for Wolverhampton Carmel. That should count for something! :lol:

It would be cool if the taco chefs got a free double walled, BPA free acrylic tumbler with twist on lid. It would be cooler if it was a phatmass one. It would even be cooler if the chefs could choose their straw color from 9 exciting colors.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1352073193' post='2504166']
It would be cool if the taco chefs got a free double walled, BPA free acrylic tumbler with twist on lid. It would be cooler if it was a phatmass one. It would even be cooler if the chefs could choose their straw color from 9 exciting colors.
[/quote]
If only dUSt knew a guy.... :think:

YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE WOULD BE COOL!!

If it was phatmass on one side and the an image of their favorite saint, pope, catholic art on the other....

homeschoolmom

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1352074692' post='2504179']
YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE WOULD BE COOL!!

If it was phatmass on one side and the an image of their favorite saint, pope, catholic art on the other....
[/quote]
That *would* be cool... <sigh> :sad2: