An Old School Catholic Message Board

Today Is The Feast Of Bl. Elizabeth Of The Trinity

Laudem Gloriae

[quote name='Laudem Gloriae' timestamp='1352507498' post='2507470']

Yes, MAYBE her books have been there waiting for her all along! lol! :hehe2:
[/quote]

It is truly amazing how God works. I am always pleasantly surprised. He is kind of a trickster, isn't He? :evil: :hehe:

AccountDeleted

Sorry to dispell the myth but I didn't send my breviaries to the UK, I sent them to the Perth Carmel because I was corresponding with the Prioress there and it seemed a sensible thing to do since I was going of to a Benedictine Monastery where they used the Latin diurnal! :) I wouldn't have sent it all the way to the UK because of the postage costs. So nothing cosmic about it folks. Sorry.

I don't have to get back my old set though because WV is supplying me with another one. I was given permission to bring the current volume home with me to Melbourne though so I can pray it. But that means I have to get back by Advent because I don't have the next volume with me!! Now that would be a cosmic sign if I make it back.

Things aren't looking good timewise right now though. The Tasmanians have held up my mother's birth certificate until I can prove she is my mother, which means waiting for the my own US birth certificate to arrive in the mail first. sigh One step at a time. It might be the new year before I get back, but I have put it all in God's hands - He knows what's happening and He knows what's best. Don't you just love how we have to trust Him in every little thing? :love:

[quote name='nunsense' timestamp='1352511190' post='2507507']
Sorry to dispell the myth but I didn't send my breviaries to the UK, I sent them to the Perth Carmel because I was corresponding with the Prioress there and it seemed a sensible thing to do since I was going of to a Benedictine Monastery where they used the Latin diurnal! :) I wouldn't have sent it all the way to the UK because of the postage costs. So nothing cosmic about it folks. Sorry.

I don't have to get back my old set though because WV is supplying me with another one. I was given permission to bring the current volume home with me to Melbourne though so I can pray it. But that means I have to get back by Advent because I don't have the next volume with me!! Now that would be a cosmic sign if I make it back.

Things aren't looking good timewise right now though. The Tasmanians have held up my mother's birth certificate until I can prove she is my mother, which means waiting for the my own US birth certificate to arrive in the mail first. sigh One step at a time. It might be the new year before I get back, but I have put it all in God's hands - He knows what's happening and He knows what's best. Don't you just love how we have to trust Him in every little thing? :love:
[/quote]

Ah, well, seems my brain is not remembering facts so well. :hehe2:

Anyway, trusting Him seems to be the hardest thing ever but also the most rewarding. I hope you are able to get your birth certificate before too long. Prayers!