An Old School Catholic Message Board

Petition To Impeach Obama

DiscerningCatholic

DiscerningCatholic

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-request-obama-be-impeached-following-reasons/cpk4V6zK?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

KnightofChrist

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1352998314' post='2510584']
so, we have this petition and petitions for states to secede... do petitions ever really work?
[/quote]

Make a petition that demands petitions really work.

I think it's pretty funny all the loony stuff they're filling up the whitehouse's petition site with. haha, by their own rules they now have to issue an official answer to the secession petitions of TX and a few other states so far I think, it would be even funnier if they had to respond to a request for impeachment. lol, that's even more ludicrous than the secession petitions, they're literally petitioning the WHITE-HOUSE about impeaching Obama. ie, they're asking Obama to impeach himself! too funny.

I want to see Obama speak to congress and say "Well, because I received enough signatures on this petition, I now have to ask you to impeach me.

And before you ask, the reason I'm wearing a pink tutu is because of the pink tutu petition.

Honestly, I think I need to rethink my position on the whitehouse website petition system."

Edited by Aloysius

missionseeker

I think the bill on the floor of the house would be more successful. And I don't think that's going to be successful.

But it will be interesting to see the responses.

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1353006886' post='2510663']
lol the whitehouse petition site is dumb.
[/quote]
Given that [i]I[/i] could sign any of those petitions if I wanted to, something seems conceptually wrong here.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1352999588' post='2510594']
Make a petition that demands petitions really work.
[/quote]
this logic is undeniable.

LaPetiteSoeur

I"m pretty sure you actually need sufficient grounds for impeachment. They tried it once with Clinton and it didn't work.

[quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1353030965' post='2510985']
I"m pretty sure you actually need sufficient grounds for impeachment. They tried it once with Clinton and it didn't work.
[/quote]
Clinton actually was impeached though.

LaPetiteSoeur

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353031304' post='2510998']
Clinton actually was impeached though.
[/quote]

he was acquitted and finished his term though.

[quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1353031734' post='2511007']

[/quote]
From my understanding of the situation, the impeachment passed, and then it was decided that no further action would be taken. I forget the term for the second part. But he was definitely impeached.

[quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1353031734' post='2511007']
[/quote]

No, Clinton was impeached.

He also pardoned 140 people in his last hours as President including Bill Ayers the domestic terrorist who co-founded the weather underground a self described communist revolutionary group. Later he admitted in his book Fugitive Days to bombing the Pentagon, the New York City Police Department and the U.S. Capitol building. He was also a mentor too our Dear President Barack Obama. Liberals stick together.

ed

Edited by Ed Normile