PhuturePriest Posted November 16, 2012 Author Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1353030994' post='2510988'] We were at camp for a week together. I liked him as a friend... apparently he thought it was more and took a chance. [/quote] A [u][i]week?[/i][/u] That's kind of frightening.
mysisterisalittlesister Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 (edited) [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1353031563' post='2511004'] I know. I experienced it! [/quote] I just reallized I'm one of the top three Edited November 16, 2012 by mysisterisalittlesister
i<3franciscans Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1353032268' post='2511013'] I just reallized I'm one of the top three [/quote] Welcome to the club! lolz. He likes Franciscans...
PhuturePriest Posted November 16, 2012 Author Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1353032268' post='2511013'] I just reallized I'm one of the top three [/quote] [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1353032871' post='2511021'] Welcome to the club! lolz. He likes Franciscans... [/quote] You both act like this is an insult.
Winchester Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 See that man in the black beret Killing's how he earns his pay He is the last one you will see...
PhuturePriest Posted November 16, 2012 Author Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1353032871' post='2511021'] Welcome to the club! lolz. He likes Franciscans... [/quote] Maybe I should change my name into I Franciscans?
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='rachael' timestamp='1353039104' post='2511091'] icp! and matt's a hottie. [/quote] rach!! i quite agree.
mysisterisalittlesister Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1353032871' post='2511021'] Welcome to the club! lolz. He likes Franciscans... [/quote] I guess that's a plus
i<3franciscans Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1353070929' post='2511209'] I guess that's a plus [/quote] Always is.
i<3franciscans Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353034750' post='2511048'] You both act like this is an insult. [/quote] No, its not, its just a surprise. lol. I knew about the other girls... mostly, but whenever it is me I am always like WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
i<3franciscans Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353041633' post='2511119'] Maybe I should change my name into I Franciscans? [/quote] And maybe you want to die an early death!
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1353030612' post='2510970'] I was resting easy before I saw all of this. lol. No worries, I had a guy propose to me this summer... that was a tough situation. [/quote] WHAT? Wow...
i<3franciscans Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 Yes.... I can tell you the long version sometime.
PhuturePriest Posted November 16, 2012 Author Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1353073574' post='2511222'] No, its not, its just a surprise. lol. I knew about the other girls... mostly, but whenever it is me I am always like WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! [/quote] Oh, okay. Well, you're the first to say it isn't an insult, so thank you.
Not A Mallard Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 (edited) Before you decide to start crushing on me, I just want to let you know that I'm a man Edited November 16, 2012 by Not A Mallard
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353080307' post='2511264'] Oh, okay. Well, you're the first to say it isn't an insult, so thank you. [/quote] I didn't find it insulting. More humorous than anything else. Because I'm twice your age. Literally, technically old enough to be your mother.
PhuturePriest Posted November 16, 2012 Author Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1353084471' post='2511286'] I didn't find it insulting. More humorous than anything else. Because I'm twice your age. Literally, technically old enough to be your mother. [/quote] Love knows no bounds.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now