i<3LSOP Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 (edited) Good to know... FP... good to know. *shudder* [size=3][i]List of guys I crush on:[/i] - Any young guy who has a navy uniform on - Jesus ........ that beard and mustache... .... well no actually the perpetual love and mercy is what won me over for Him [size=4]Edit: I can't post correctly[/size][/size] Edited November 16, 2012 by i<3LSOP
Winchester Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353084910' post='2511289'] Love knows no bounds. [/quote] That sounds boring.
PhuturePriest Posted November 16, 2012 Author Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1353085395' post='2511293'] Good to know... FP... good to know. *shudder* [size=3][i]List of guys I crush on:[/i] - Any young guy who has a navy uniform on - Jesus ........ that beard and mustache... .... well no actually the perpetual love and mercy is what won me over for Him [size=4]Edit: I can't post correctly[/size][/size] [/quote] Again with the acting like it's an insult. Really? A Navy uniform? Watch out for R2Dtoo. He was in the Navy and I'm certain he still has the uniform.[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1353085087' post='2511291'] My husband really will crush you. [/quote] He sounds dangerous. You should live at my house until you find somewhere safe.
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353086561' post='2511314'] He sounds dangerous. You should live at my house until you find somewhere safe. [/quote] Officially the creepiest thing you have ever said.
Winchester Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353086561' post='2511314'] He sounds dangerous. You should live at my house until you find somewhere safe. [/quote] [img]http://www.bilerico.com/images/bad-idea.jpeg[/img]
PhuturePriest Posted November 16, 2012 Author Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1353087494' post='2511329'] Officially the creepiest thing you have ever said. [/quote] I'm simply acting in character. [img]http://www4.smsd.org/jackiemadrigal/images/6039.jpg[/img]
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 I'm not some swooning little pansy. Christine was a wimp.
PhuturePriest Posted November 16, 2012 Author Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1353088821' post='2511346'] I'm not some swooning little pansy. Christine was a wimp. [/quote] But the Phantom is an amesome singer/playwright that has good sword fighting skills and wears a cape.
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353089659' post='2511355'] But the Phantom is an amesome singer/playwright that has good sword fighting skills and wears a cape. [/quote] None of those things are at the top of my list. Plus, they don't make up for the whole creepy-stakler-angry-violent-maniac bit.
brianthephysicist Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 (edited) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v5VahaEL7s&t=3m20s[/media] Start at 3:20 Edited November 16, 2012 by brianthephysicist
PhuturePriest Posted November 16, 2012 Author Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1353092393' post='2511373'] None of those things are at the top of my list. Plus, they don't make up for the whole creepy-stakler-angry-violent-maniac bit. [/quote] On a psychological note, the reason he took so well to Christine is because she was the first person that ever listened to him. Everyone else hated him and treated him badly for his appearance, but she listened and cared, and she looked up to him. He had psychological problems due to a life of rejection and pain, and when the only person that he ever cared about and that ever cared about him was being taken away, he understandably took to it in a bad way.
brianthephysicist Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jH7Dqew1nwc/UEdLLQdn-5I/AAAAAAAAfWM/YS4LrF9zleU/s1600/stopdigging.jpg[/img]
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353093657' post='2511382'] On a psychological note, the reason he took so well to Christine is because she was the first person that ever listened to him. Everyone else hated him and treated him badly for his appearance, but she listened and cared, and she looked up to him. He had psychological problems due to a life of rejection and pain, and when the only person that he ever cared about and that ever cared about him was being taken away, he understandably took to it in a bad way. [/quote] Once again, I am clearly not a Christine type.
i<3LSOP Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353086561' post='2511314'] Again with the acting like it's an insult. Really? A Navy uniform? Watch out for R2Dtoo. He was in the Navy and I'm certain he still has the uniform. [/quote] Okay, I'll avoid him
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1353095932' post='2511413'] Okay, I'll avoid him [/quote] I'm fairly certain you'd be able to resist even if he was in uniform.
Blackthorne Posted November 17, 2012 Posted November 17, 2012 "Over the Internet, anyone can be brave." -Abraham Lincoln
PhuturePriest Posted November 17, 2012 Author Posted November 17, 2012 [quote name='Blackthorne' timestamp='1353113595' post='2511531'] "Over the Internet, anyone can be brave." -Abraham Lincoln [/quote] For instance, I would never tell your Army Ranger husband that he was dangerous and you needed to live at my house for safety, because he would probably prove my statement to be correct.
i<3LSOP Posted November 17, 2012 Posted November 17, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1353097462' post='2511415'] I'm fairly certain you'd be able to resist even if he was in uniform. [/quote] [size=2]true....[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now