An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phorum Connect And Log In Problems

sponsajesus

AccountDeleted

[quote name='Staretz' timestamp='1353629507' post='2514939']
its probably an old ip address that as been banned and you just happened to get it. Bad IP NAUGHTY IP!!
[/quote]

I wondered about that. It had to be someone from Australia then! And that person must have used the same ISP as my sister does, so every now and again that IP address gets assigned to us.

Either that or someone who has that kind of power really dislikes me and keeps checking my IP address and bans me - but then I'm not paranoid. :shock:

homeschoolmom

[quote name='nunsense' timestamp='1353630517' post='2514954']

I wondered about that. It had to be someone from Australia then! And that person must have used the same ISP as my sister does, so every now and again that IP address gets assigned to us.
[/quote]

Maybe it's the ghost of Phazzan. :|

AccountDeleted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1353718818' post='2515478']
Maybe it's the ghost of Phazzan. :|
[/quote]

Well it hasn't happened today so let's wait and see if the ghost appears again? :)

next time the ghost appears, go to www.whatismyip.com and see what your ip address is. then report that to dUSt so he can clear the block. if indeed that is what is causing the problem

AccountDeleted

[quote name='Staretz' timestamp='1353729668' post='2515640']
next time the ghost appears, go to www.whatismyip.com and see what your ip address is. then report that to dUSt so he can clear the block. if indeed that is what is causing the problem
[/quote]

wow - what a neat idea. I had no idea you could find out your IP address that way. I will do it!!

Beware ghostie - we are onto you! :P