PhuturePriest Posted December 5, 2012 Posted December 5, 2012 Well, you had me a little worried. Haha. No need to be worried, we are still talking to each other daily on Facebook. The engagement isn't on the rocks yet. :P
i<3franciscans Posted December 6, 2012 Posted December 6, 2012 I am here to counsel you when you need it. :P
PhuturePriest Posted December 6, 2012 Posted December 6, 2012 I am here to counsel you when you need it. :P Sounds good! I'll talk to you after I say the "L" word and she doesn't say it back. :P
i<3franciscans Posted December 7, 2012 Posted December 7, 2012 lol, I will have the tissues ready for you. :P
PhuturePriest Posted December 7, 2012 Posted December 7, 2012 (edited) lol, I will have the tissues ready for you. :P Sounds good! Just make sure they are soft. I won't have sandpaper scrape off my glorious skin. Edited December 7, 2012 by FuturePriest387
PhuturePriest Posted December 26, 2012 Posted December 26, 2012 Hm... Already on the third page... I can fix that!
PhuturePriest Posted December 26, 2012 Posted December 26, 2012 Bump? :P Sure. Why not. I was more just bored, and I saw this was nearing the back so I posted for fun. Heather and I are talking completely on Facebook now, so there's really no need for this thread.
PhuturePriest Posted January 11, 2013 Posted January 11, 2013 However, that being said, I am trying to convince her to get back on Phatmass and to post on the thread. She hasn't been on Phatmass since the fifteenth of December!
MIKolbe Posted January 11, 2013 Posted January 11, 2013 Sure. Why not. I was more just bored, and I saw this was nearing the back so I posted for fun. Heather and I are talking completely on Facebook now, so there's really no need for this thread. good to hear
Groo the Wanderer Posted January 12, 2013 Posted January 12, 2013 there's really no need for this thread. agreed. so shaddup already. and quit posting pics of yerself girly-man child. its creepy
MIKolbe Posted January 12, 2013 Posted January 12, 2013 when someone does you a favor, it is customary to express thankfulness or gratefulness.......
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted January 12, 2013 Posted January 12, 2013 (edited) Sounds good! I'll talk to you after I say the "L" word and she doesn't say it back. :P :x You are so gross, FP. Edited January 12, 2013 by FutureCarmeliteClaire
PhuturePriest Posted January 12, 2013 Posted January 12, 2013 when someone does you a favor, it is customary to express thankfulness or gratefulness....... :notworthy: Let's hug it out. :x You are so gross, FP. My sappiness is what makes girls love me. If a girl can't appreciate it that simply means it can never work with her. Good news, you're in the safe zone. ;)
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted January 12, 2013 Posted January 12, 2013 My sappiness is what makes girls love me. If a girl can't appreciate it that simply means it can never work with her. Good news, you're in the safe zone. ;) Sappy doesn't have be gross... :x
PhuturePriest Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 Sappy doesn't have be gross... :x Sappy is wonderful. I love sappiness at levels that make most people nauseated.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now