Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353966540' post='2517152'] That's good! And haha, yeah. I know what you mean. I didn't do any studying at all before the test, so I guess thirty nine out of fifty is good considering that, but I still really want to improve it. [/quote] How was yours? And in sure you will improve!
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353966801' post='2517166'] How was yours? And in sure you will improve! [/quote] How was my day, or...? And I am sure I will, even if there is some painful studying along the way.
Feather2264 Posted November 27, 2012 Author Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353966890' post='2517168'] How was my day, or...? And I am sure I will, even if there is some painful studying along the way. [/quote] Your day
PhuturePriest Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353974915' post='2517281'] Your day [/quote] Haha, oh, okay. Mine is going pretty good! I'm going to eat, and then in about an hour or so I'm going on my run!
PhuturePriest Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353981743' post='2517346'] Nice!! [/quote] How has your night been going so far?
Feather2264 Posted November 27, 2012 Author Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353984060' post='2517364'] How has your night been going so far? [/quote] Great! yours?
PhuturePriest Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353984599' post='2517370'] Great! yours? [/quote] Pretty good! I'm laughing hysterically because I'm listening to the new One Direction album and liking it, haha!
Feather2264 Posted November 27, 2012 Author Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353984736' post='2517372'] Pretty good! I'm laughing hysterically because I'm listening to the new One Direction album and liking it, haha! [/quote] TOLD YOU IT WAS AMAZING!
PhuturePriest Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353986529' post='2517386'] TOLD YOU IT WAS AMAZING! [/quote] As I said, Heart Attack is amesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4SyKj7V0n4&feature=related
Feather2264 Posted November 27, 2012 Author Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353986593' post='2517390'] As I said, Heart Attack is amesome. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4SyKj7V0n4&feature=related[/media] [/quote] ITS SOO CATCHY!!! Oh. And your welcome. For introducing you to this lovely music.
PhuturePriest Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353986724' post='2517391'] ITS SOO CATCHY!!! Oh. And your welcome. For introducing you to this lovely music. [/quote] Hahaha! Thank you! I will listen to it and weep because the chorus is too high for me to sing, haha!
Feather2264 Posted November 27, 2012 Author Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353988105' post='2517410'] Hahaha! Thank you! I will listen to it and weep because the chorus is too high for me to sing, haha! [/quote] I just sing it bad and don't care!
PhuturePriest Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353988758' post='2517424'] I just sing it bad and don't care! [/quote] Haha! Well, that's what I'm doing anyway!
Feather2264 Posted November 27, 2012 Author Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353989242' post='2517431'] Haha! Well, that's what I'm doing anyway! [/quote] PARTY!!!
PhuturePriest Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353989741' post='2517444'] PARTY!!! [/quote] WHOO!!!! PARTY!!!!
Feather2264 Posted November 27, 2012 Author Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353989889' post='2517448'] WHOO!!!! PARTY!!!! [/quote] WHOOOOOOP
PhuturePriest Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353990720' post='2517458'] WHOOOOOOP [/quote] So now that I'm thinking about it, what is your favorite part of track? What made you decide to go into it?
Feather2264 Posted November 27, 2012 Author Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353990900' post='2517459'] So now that I'm thinking about it, what is your favorite part of track? What made you decide to go into it? [/quote] Idk, I guess I just love to run and the adrenaline of the race. And I've always loved to run! I wanted to see how good I was, and wanted to get better. So, that's why I got into it.
PhuturePriest Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353991159' post='2517462'] Idk, I guess I just love to run and the adrenaline of the race. And I've always loved to run! I wanted to see how good I was, and wanted to get better. So, that's why I got into it. [/quote] That's cool! I've always loved to run too, but I'm admittedly not too good at it, haha. Hopefully I will start improving before long.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now