PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353904924' post='2516760'] This is the second time you posted this song on this thread [/quote] That's because it's great! Haha. I love singing both parts. Being able to say I can sing both the high and the low parts really gives me joy, haha!
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353904988' post='2516761'] That's because it's great! Haha. I love singing both parts. Being able to say I can sing both the high and the low parts really gives me joy, haha! [/quote] Hahahaha wow
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353905096' post='2516765'] Hahahaha wow [/quote] You can't tell me you're not impressed that I can do the high parts.
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353905271' post='2516769'] You can't tell me you're not impressed that I can do the high parts. [/quote] I'm super impressed.
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353906185' post='2516783'] I'm super impressed. [/quote] You should be. Singing like a woman takes a lot of talent for a man.
Nihil Obstat Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353906403' post='2516784'] You should be. Singing like a woman takes a lot of talent for a man. [/quote] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10_QxxDT2KQ
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353906549' post='2516785'] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10_QxxDT2KQ[/media] [/quote] wow..
i<3franciscans Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 You two were so mad for each other... just saying.
To Jesus Through Mary Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1353939508' post='2516922'] You two were so mad for each other... just saying. [/quote] They have told us this is not the case. We all believe them.
i<3franciscans Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 riiiiiiight. I will still razz Miles anyway...
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='To Jesus Through Mary' timestamp='1353940073' post='2516924'] They have told us this is not the case. We all believe them. [/quote] Yes.
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353906185' post='2516783'] I'm super impressed. [/quote] Feather, we can't let the thread go to the second page! Quick, talk about something!
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353965420' post='2517118'] Feather, we can't let the thread go to the second page! Quick, talk about something! [/quote] HEY MILES.
Nihil Obstat Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353965989' post='2517132'] [img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25133269.jpg[/img] [/quote] And so it begins again.
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353965989' post='2517132'] HEY MILES. [/quote] HELLO!!!!! How is your day going so far? How was school? I did a big English pretest to prepare myself. I got thirty nine out of fifty answers right. I was really hoping for at least forty, and I'm a little disappointed I got one less than my bare minimum.
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353966215' post='2517142'] HELLO!!!!! How is your day going so far? How was school? I did a big English pretest to prepare myself. I got thirty nine out of fifty answers right. I was really hoping for at least forty, and I'm a little disappointed I got one less than my bare minimum. [/quote] It's going well! And it was... School haha and aww, I'm sure you'll get it next time!
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353966429' post='2517150'] It's going well! And it was... School haha and aww, I'm sure you'll get it next time! [/quote] That's good! And haha, yeah. I know what you mean. I didn't do any studying at all before the test, so I guess thirty nine out of fifty is good considering that, but I still really want to improve it.
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353966121' post='2517136'] And so it begins again. [/quote] What begins again?
Nihil Obstat Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353966568' post='2517154'] What begins again? [/quote] wut
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now