An Old School Catholic Message Board

Feather's And Fp's Thread Because We're amesome

Feather2264

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353815958' post='2516181']

I know, right! It's the scariest thing ever! I get it whenever I sleep in the day or in the car, so I always avoid it if I can.
[/quote]

The first time it happened, if was like "AM I DEAD OR SOMETHING!?"

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353816182' post='2516183']

The first time it happened, if was like "AM I DEAD OR SOMETHING!?"
[/quote]

I was really young when it happened to me, but I remember the first time I had it happen. I was so flipped, out, haha!

So how was your day today?

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353816329' post='2516184']

I was really young when it happened to me, but I remember the first time I had it happen. I was so flipped, out, haha!

So how was your day today?
[/quote]

Pretty well! My trainer had me ride these two horses for him. One was a horse, just like Hampton was when I first got him. He's a like excited about everything and had a few problems that need to be fixed but he was still good! The other one was an off the race track thoroughbred. He's really young so, he was kind if hot. But he loosened up for m by the end. He's just learning how to jump, so I got to work with him with that! He did really well though for a off the track horse and still a being so young!

How was yours?

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353818414' post='2516198']

Pretty well! My trainer had me ride these two horses for him. One was a horse, just like Hampton was when I first got him. He's a like excited about everything and had a few problems that need to be fixed but he was still good! The other one was an off the race track thoroughbred. He's really young so, he was kind if hot. But he loosened up for m by the end. He's just learning how to jump, so I got to work with him with that! He did really well though for a off the track horse and still a being so young!

How was yours?
[/quote]

That sounds like a lot of fun! I'm glad you had a good time!

Mine started out pretty bad, but it went really well after the early hours! I got to sing with Michael again today, and we went to Mass where he made me sing loudly, which I was really nervous about, haha! Then it's also Michael's birthday so we celebrated that tonight!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353819641' post='2516204']

That sounds like a lot of fun! I'm glad you had a good time!

Mine started out pretty bad, but it went really well after the early hours! I got to sing with Michael again today, and we went to Mass where he made me sing loudly, which I was really nervous about, haha! Then it's also Michael's birthday so we celebrated that tonight!
[/quote]

It was! And thank you!

And, aww why did it start out bad? But I'm glad it got better for you!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353820682' post='2516207']

It was! And thank you!

And, aww why did it start out bad? But I'm glad it got better for you!
[/quote]

Ha. Well, it turned out to be nothing. But in my father's side of the family, some of the men have a trait where their hairline starts receding around my age, and my mother thought mine was so I was feeling pretty down. However, it's not receding, so I am okay at least for now! If I can make it about another year without any signs then I will be in the safe zone, but from now on I have to watch it for a while.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353821201' post='2516208']

Ha. Well, it turned out to be nothing. But in my father's side of the family, some of the men have a trait where their hairline starts receding around my age, and my mother thought mine was so I was feeling pretty down. However, it's not receding, so I am okay at least for now! If I can make it about another year without any signs then I will be in the safe zone, but from now on I have to watch it for a while.
[/quote]

Hahaha! Well, hopefully nothing will start happening!!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353821414' post='2516211']

Hahaha! Well, hopefully nothing will start happening!!
[/quote]

Indeed, hopefully!! I really like my hair and I'd like to keep it! :hehe:

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353821678' post='2516216']

Indeed, hopefully!! I really like my hair and I'd like to keep it! :hehe:
[/quote]

You can always get a wig if it starts to fall out! :hehe:

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353822141' post='2516221']

You can always get a wig if it starts to fall out! :hehe:
[/quote]

Well, it seemed to work for the guy on Cheers. Most people don't know it, but this is actually a wig (Or so I was told):

[img]http://images.zap2it.com/images/tv-EP00000882/cheers-6.jpg[/img]

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353822292' post='2516225']

Well, it seemed to work for the guy on Cheers. Most people don't know it, but this is actually a wig (Or so I was told):

[img]http://images.zap2it.com/images/tv-EP00000882/cheers-6.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Sometimes, I wish I could shave my head and get a wig. This hair gets so crazy sometimes. I'm just like " Hair, your a pain!"

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353822824' post='2516231']

Sometimes, I wish I could shave my head and get a wig. This hair gets so crazy sometimes. I'm just like " Hair, your a pain!"
[/quote]

Ha! Yeah, my hair is unruly at times as well. I have to have a comb with me at all times because when my hair gets thicker and longer I comb my hair at an angle so it isn't in my eyes and I look respectable, and all I have to do is take one sudden turn and I have to whip the comb back out, haha!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353823313' post='2516236']

Ha! Yeah, my hair is unruly at times as well. I have to have a comb with me at all times because when my hair gets thicker and longer I comb my hair at an angle so it isn't in my eyes and I look respectable, and all I have to do is take one sudden turn and I have to whip the comb back out, haha!
[/quote]

If you think that's bad.. Grow some hair like mine!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353823503' post='2516241']

If you think that's bad.. Grow some hair like mine!
[/quote]

There is one particular part of my hair that just refuses to be tamed. It's the top right part of my head near the back, and there are always several strands of hair that like to stand up. I have to comb over them with water several times to keep them down. But I'm sure having longer hair is a huge pain, haha!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353823654' post='2516244']

There is one particular part of my hair that just refuses to be tamed. It's the top right part of my head near the back, and there are always several strands of hair that like to stand up. I have to comb over them with water several times to keep them down. But I'm sure having longer hair is a huge pain, haha!
[/quote]

Hahahaha! And trust me bro, sometimes, mine wants to be a freaking lion's mane :P