PhuturePriest Posted November 25, 2012 Posted November 25, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353823817' post='2516246'] Hahahaha! And trust me bro, sometimes, mine wants to be a freaking lion's mane [/quote] At least you have a cheap alternative to a Halloween costume if you want.
Nihil Obstat Posted November 25, 2012 Posted November 25, 2012 You need to learn the utter joy of a good quality hair product, bro.
Feather2264 Posted November 25, 2012 Author Posted November 25, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353823982' post='2516247'] At least you have a cheap alternative to a Halloween costume if you want. [/quote] This is very true... Hahaha
PhuturePriest Posted November 25, 2012 Posted November 25, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353856423' post='2516312'] This is very true... Hahaha [/quote] So how has your morning been so far? My sister is currently making pancakes from scratch, and from what I hear they are amazing.
Feather2264 Posted November 25, 2012 Author Posted November 25, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353860171' post='2516321'] So how has your morning been so far? My sister is currently making pancakes from scratch, and from what I hear they are amazing. [/quote] It was good. And really? That sounds yummy!
PhuturePriest Posted November 25, 2012 Posted November 25, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353872559' post='2516355'] It was good. And really? That sounds yummy! [/quote] Yep! They were pretty good! Though they were wheat pancakes so they were really filing. I couldn't even finish one.
Feather2264 Posted November 25, 2012 Author Posted November 25, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353873583' post='2516358'] Yep! They were pretty good! Though they were wheat pancakes so they were really filing. I couldn't even finish one. [/quote] Hahaha, well, that's good!
PhuturePriest Posted November 25, 2012 Posted November 25, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353874376' post='2516366'] Hahaha, well, that's good! [/quote] So what are you up to today?
Feather2264 Posted November 25, 2012 Author Posted November 25, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353875820' post='2516377'] So what are you up to today? [/quote] Today is actually very calm day for me. I have nothing going on for once. Hahahaha!
PhuturePriest Posted November 25, 2012 Posted November 25, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353876309' post='2516383'] Today is actually very calm day for me. I have nothing going on for once. Hahahaha! [/quote] Haha! That must be nice! I'm not so fortunate right now. We're decorating the yard and the trees still, haha! But that's not going to stop me from singing and running today!
Feather2264 Posted November 25, 2012 Author Posted November 25, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353876380' post='2516385'] Haha! That must be nice! I'm not so fortunate right now. We're decorating the yard and the trees still, haha! But that's not going to stop me from singing and running today! [/quote] Yeah, I haven't had a day like this in a while. And nice!! And good hahaha!
PhuturePriest Posted November 25, 2012 Posted November 25, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353876715' post='2516388'] Yeah, I haven't had a day like this in a while. And nice!! And good hahaha! [/quote] Are you usually busy working with Hampton or something? Oh, and I forgot to ask. How was Mass?
Feather2264 Posted November 25, 2012 Author Posted November 25, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353876768' post='2516390'] Are you usually busy working with Hampton or something? Oh, and I forgot to ask. How was Mass? [/quote] Yes! And other stuff always comes up too. hahaha And it was great!!
PhuturePriest Posted November 25, 2012 Posted November 25, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353876960' post='2516391'] Yes! And other stuff always comes up too. hahaha And it was great!! [/quote] I see. Sometimes I'm really busy working with my dad and doing all the stuff he wants me to do, haha. That's nice! Ours was nice, though I couldn't pay attention to the homily much.
Feather2264 Posted November 25, 2012 Author Posted November 25, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353877452' post='2516395'] I see. Sometimes I'm really busy working with my dad and doing all the stuff he wants me to do, haha. That's nice! Ours was nice, though I couldn't pay attention to the homily much. [/quote] Nice, hahahaha. Yeah, I had hard time paying attention to the homily though. There was the cutest little girl infront of me singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". It was soo cute, but so distracting haha.
PhuturePriest Posted November 25, 2012 Posted November 25, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353877798' post='2516398'] Nice, hahahaha. Yeah, I had hard time paying attention to the homily though. There was the cutest little girl infront of me singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". It was soo cute, but so distracting haha. [/quote] Haha, I had the same problem! There was a cute little girl who was staring at all of us, and that made it really difficult to focus, haha!
Feather2264 Posted November 25, 2012 Author Posted November 25, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353882080' post='2516423'] Haha, I had the same problem! There was a cute little girl who was staring at all of us, and that made it really difficult to focus, haha! [/quote] She was so cute! She trying to sing twinkle twinkle little star, but since she was like two or three she couldn't pronounce all the words correctly. hahaha!
PhuturePriest Posted November 25, 2012 Posted November 25, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353882695' post='2516431'] She was so cute! She trying to sing twinkle twinkle little star, but since she was like two or three she couldn't pronounce all the words correctly. hahaha! [/quote] Haha! Oh my goodness, that's so cute!
Feather2264 Posted November 25, 2012 Author Posted November 25, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353882776' post='2516432'] Haha! Oh my goodness, that's so cute! [/quote] I know!!!!
PhuturePriest Posted November 25, 2012 Posted November 25, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353883850' post='2516442'] I know!!!! [/quote] Haha! Well, I am currently extremely tired... I really need to sleep earlier, haha!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now