An Old School Catholic Message Board

Feather's And Fp's Thread Because We're amesome

Feather2264

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353654466' post='2515190']

Well, I must say, moose are amesome snuggle buddies!
[/quote]

Great to know! Now I am confident with my decision in moose!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353654694' post='2515191']

Great to know! Now I am confident with my decision in moose!
[/quote]

Woohh!!! Gooo Team Moose!!!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353655125' post='2515192']

Woohh!!! Gooo Team Moose!!!
[/quote]

Whoo!!!

Oh my goodness, I want this one!!!!

[img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/415jPjlNmcL.jpg[/img]

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353655837' post='2515194']

Whoo!!!

Oh my goodness, I want this one!!!!

[img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/415jPjlNmcL.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Oh my goodness!! It's so cute and FLUFFY!!!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353684314' post='2515239']

Oh my goodness!! It's so cute and FLUFFY!!!
[/quote]

And it's only ten dollars!!!!

By the way, I'll be gone all day because I'm going to Wichita with my family. I wish I wasn't going, but it looks like we're going to see Red Dawn and I won't be back until eight in the evening. I'll be here all day tomorrow and Sunday, though!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353686204' post='2515247']

And it's only ten dollars!!!!

By the way, I'll be gone all day because I'm going to Wichita with my family. I wish I wasn't going, but it looks like we're going to see Red Dawn and I won't be back until eight in the evening. I'll be here all day tomorrow and Sunday, though!
[/quote]

Nice!!

And it's all good! I have a busy day too. Got horses to care of and what not! But have fun!!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353686529' post='2515250']

Nice!!

And it's all good! I have a busy day too. Got horses to care of and what not! But have fun!!
[/quote]

Eh, it wasn't too fun, but I survived! Plus I got tons of Old Spice Fiji products to give women the illusion that I naturally smell good, so that's a bonus! I didn't get a chance to run today, but I'm so motivated that I'm going to do it pretty soon. My legs are sore, it's dark out, and it's 33 degrees, but I think it will be worth it!

How did your day go?

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353720258' post='2515489']

Eh, it wasn't too fun, but I survived! Plus I got tons of Old Spice Fiji products to give women the illusion that I naturally smell good, so that's a bonus! I didn't get a chance to run today, but I'm so motivated that I'm going to do it pretty soon. My legs are sore, it's dark out, and it's 33 degrees, but I think it will be worth it!

How did your day go?
[/quote]

Why wasn't it fun!? And phahaha, smelling good is always nice! :P And ahaha! You go boy!

And mine was great! Just worked with the ponies all day!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353720494' post='2515491']

Why wasn't it fun!? And phahaha, smelling good is always nice! :P And ahaha! You go boy!

And mine was great! Just worked with the ponies all day!
[/quote]

Eh, reasons I cannot disclose openly. :P Maybe we can talk about it sometime on chat. Although I did find this cute stuffed polar bear that I almost bought! And I'm getting excited for running, I just have to convince my legs that it is worth my pain!

That's amesome! I've never had opportunities to be around horses, but I have always liked them!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353720678' post='2515494']

Eh, reasons I cannot disclose openly. :P Maybe we can talk about it sometime on chat. Although I did find this cute stuffed polar bear that I almost bought! And I'm getting excited for running, I just have to convince my legs that it is worth my pain!

That's amesome! I've never had opportunities to be around horses, but I have always liked them!
[/quote]
1!
Ohh dear... send me a message! I kinda want to know now. :P And awwww really!? And that's great!!! Run, run, run!

Yeah, they are amazing!!!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353720871' post='2515495']
1!
Ohh dear... send me a message! I kinda want to know now. :P And awwww really!? And that's great!!! Run, run, run!

Yeah, they are amazing!!!
[/quote]

Ha, okay! I'm about to run, so I'll use getting back to send you the message as some sort of goal! :P And yep! He was really fluffy, and I almost wanted to buy him for myself, haha!

So tell me about horses! I know next to nothing about them other than I like pure brown and pure white ones, haha!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353721087' post='2515497']

Ha, okay! I'm about to run, so I'll use getting back to send you the message as some sort of goal! :P And yep! He was really fluffy, and I almost wanted to buy him for myself, haha!

So tell me about horses! I know next to nothing about them other than I like pure brown and pure white ones, haha!
[/quote]

Run fast!!! hahaha! And awww!!!

And well there is a a lot I could say :P What would you like to know?

And the color brown is referred to as bay. And white is when they are a white color but have pink skin. They are called grey even though they may look more white, because their skin is grey, not pink ;)

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353721505' post='2515501']

Run fast!!! hahaha! And awww!!!

And well there is a a lot I could say :P What would you like to know?

And the color brown is referred to as bay. And white is when they are a white color but have pink skin. They are called grey even though they may look more white, because their skin is grey, not pink ;)
[/quote]

That time went way better! I ran all the way until the beginning of the fourth block (Which is better than yesterday), and I started to jog so I could regain my breath. Realizing that wasn't working I started to walk, and when I hit the fifth block I started running again, and at the sixth one I ran as fast as I possibly could. My throat doesn't hurt as much, my heartbeat regulated way faster than last time after I was done, and as an extra bonus I don't feel nauseous!

I don't know, just pick a subject. :P That bit about hair made me already learn stuff, haha!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353722457' post='2515510']

That time went way better! I ran all the way until the beginning of the fourth block (Which is better than yesterday), and I started to jog so I could regain my breath. Realizing that wasn't working I started to walk, and when I hit the fifth block I started running again, and at the sixth one I ran as fast as I possibly could. My throat doesn't hurt as much, my heartbeat regulated way faster than last time after I was done, and as an extra bonus I don't feel nauseous!

I don't know, just pick a subject. :P That bit about hair made me already learn stuff, haha!
[/quote]

Hahahahaha! That's great! Good job!

And well, they can't vomit.That's a fun fact :P I mean there is so much I could say... I could say stuff about Hampton to make things eaiser to start the subject :P

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353723856' post='2515520']

Hahahahaha! That's great! Good job!

And well, they can't vomit.That's a fun fact :P I mean there is so much I could say... I could say stuff about Hampton to make things eaiser to start the subject :P
[/quote]

Thanks! I feel so accomplished and manly! :flex2: (Except that is an inaccurate emoticon. I smell of elderberries at weight lifting, haha!)

Haha, that's interesting! And sure! Tell me about your horse Hampton!