An Old School Catholic Message Board

Feather's And Fp's Thread Because We're amesome

Feather2264

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353627680' post='2514922']

Sometimes, I go to school and get mentally scarred from what some people blurt out and their nastiness ......
But its good you still had a good time!!!
[/quote]

Ha! I'm definitely glad I don't go to a public school...

I actually edited my post just before you posted this, so for the sake of being lazy I'll just copy and paste what I wrote! :hehe:

Oh my goodness, running was a terrible idea! I ran just under half a mile. I tried to pace myself, but I think I went too fast because when I was done I felt kind of nauseous. Or that's just because of all the food I ate today. Anyway, running is way harder than jogging, but for some reason I loved it. I'm definitely going to make it a weekly ritual.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353625656' post='2514906']
Haha, okay! To be honest I never thought I would, but doing one of those two things (Or both) seems right!

Yeah! I will be scarred for the rest of my life due to some of the things they said (Some of my family members are [i]extremely [/i]inappropriate), but I had a good time overall, haha!

Edit: Oh my goodness, running was a terrible idea! I ran just under half a mile. I tried to pace myself, but I think I went too fast because when I was done I felt kind of nauseous. Or that's just because of all the food I ate today. Anyway, running is way harder than jogging, but for some reason I loved it. I'm definitely going to make it a weekly ritual.
[/quote]

Well if you just ate it may be the reason you were nauseous haha! And your body will get use to running a lot and it will be no big deal! And hahahaha, ISNT IT GREAT!?

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353627751' post='2514923']

Ha! I'm definitely glad I don't go to a public school...

I actually edited my post just before you posted this, so for the sake of being lazy I'll just copy and paste what I wrote! :hehe:

Oh my goodness, running was a terrible idea! I ran just under half a mile. I tried to pace myself, but I think I went too fast because when I was done I felt kind of nauseous. Or that's just because of all the food I ate today. Anyway, running is way harder than jogging, but for some reason I loved it. I'm definitely going to make it a weekly ritual.
[/quote]

People say stuff and I'm just like "MY POOR INNOCENT MIND AND EARS!!"

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1353626897' post='2514914']
U are not amesome
[/quote]

YOU IS JUST JELLAY

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353627805' post='2514924']

Well if you just ate it may be the reason you were nauseous haha! And your body will get use to running a lot and it will be no big deal! And hahahaha, ISNT IT GREAT!?
[/quote]

I hope so, because I felt like I was going to die afterwards! Haha! I've actually been in really good running shape before. When I was nine for my karate test I had to jog six miles in a hundred degree heat, and I did it without a problem because I was training for it. If I can do that at nine than hopefully in a month I'll be able to run a mile with no problem! And yes, it most certainly is great! I wish I had a running partner, though! I always enjoy stuff more when I have someone else to do them with me. Haha! I'm just not cut out to be alone!

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353627945' post='2514926']

People say stuff and I'm just like "MY POOR INNOCENT MIND AND EARS!!"
[/quote]

Haha! I know what you mean! I have heard more terrible things against my will than I care to remember!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353628971' post='2514934']
I hope so, because I felt like I was going to die afterwards! Haha! I've actually been in really good running shape before. When I was nine for my karate test I had to jog six miles in a hundred degree heat, and I did it without a problem because I was training for it. If I can do that at nine than hopefully in a month I'll be able to run a mile with no problem! And yes, it most certainly is great! I wish I had a running partner, though! I always enjoy stuff more when I have someone else to do them with me. Haha! I'm just not cut out to be alone!

Haha! I know what you mean! I have heard more terrible things against my will than I care to remember!
[/quote]

Hahaha! That's good for a nine year old!! I do enjoy training with other people, but sometimes I like to be by myself because it helps me clear my head and I'm just more relaxed! But since XC is over I won't have that long of races anymore, because in indoor and outdoor track the 800 meter (half a mile) and mile races our what I'm best at, so that will what my coach will put me in! I can't wait!!

And same here.... same here!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353629421' post='2514938']

Hahaha! That's good for a nine year old!! I do enjoy training with other people, but sometimes I like to be by myself because it helps me clear my head and I'm just more relaxed! But since XC is over I won't have that long of races anymore, because in indoor and outdoor track the 800 meter (half a mile) and mile races our what I'm best at, so that will what my coach will put me in! I can't wait!!

And same here.... same here!
[/quote]

Yeah, training by yourself at times is definitely important! I just really want to train with other people because I haven't ever had the opportunity to except for my dad. And that sounds exciting! I've never heard of indoor races, though!

I think what is definitely hurting the most is my throat! I paced my breathing throughout most of it, but after a while my throat started to feel the effects of running and it hurt for about ten minutes after I was done! I still sometimes cough, haha!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353629825' post='2514942']

Yeah, training by yourself at times is definitely important! I just really want to train with other people because I haven't ever had the opportunity to except for my dad. And that sounds exciting! I've never heard of indoor races, though!

I think what is definitely hurting the most is my throat! I paced my breathing throughout most of it, but after a while my throat started to feel the effects of running and it hurt for about ten minutes after I was done! I still sometimes cough, haha!
[/quote]

Yeah! It's about the same thing as outdoor track (like the races and stuff) but the track is 200meter track rather than a 400 meter ttrack so you do double the laps, and it's indoors :P

And was the air cold while you were running?

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353630089' post='2514944']

Yeah! It's about the same thing as outdoor track (like the races and stuff) but the track is 200meter track rather than a 400 meter ttrack so you do double the laps, and it's indoors :P

And was the air cold while you were running?
[/quote]

Ha! That's kind of cool! It also must be nicer because you don't have to worry about the weather or wind or anything! I learned today that running against thirty mile per hour wind really slows you down, haha!

It was definitely cool. It says right now that it is fifty six degrees, so it was probably about sixty degrees with thirty mile per hour winds.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353630268' post='2514948']

Ha! That's kind of cool! It also must be nicer because you don't have to worry about the weather or wind or anything! I learned today that running against thirty mile per hour wind really slows you down, haha!

It was definitely cool. It says right now that it is fifty six degrees, so it was probably about sixty degrees with thirty mile per hour winds.
[/quote]

Hahaha yeah! They are just cold in there hahaha. And yes I hate running in strong wind!!

And that might me be why! When its cooler that happens sometimes. I know at least when I run and its cooler my throat hurts and I cough after :P

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353630842' post='2514956']

Hahaha yeah! They are just cold in there hahaha. And yes I hate running in strong wind!!

And that might me be why! When its cooler that happens sometimes. I know at least when I run and its cooler my throat hurts and I cough after :P
[/quote]

I hate running in strong wind, but unfortunately we regularly have thirty mile per hour or more winds every week, so I'll have to tough it out, haha!

And that makes sense! The fall/winter time is probably not the best to start running, but I like running so I guess I'm going to have to man it out! :P

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353630949' post='2514958']

I hate running in strong wind, but unfortunately we regularly have thirty mile per hour or more winds every week, so I'll have to tough it out, haha!

And that makes sense! The fall/winter time is probably not the best to start running, but I like running so I guess I'm going to have to man it out! :P
[/quote]

SHOW THAT WEATHER WHO'S THE MAN!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353632833' post='2514977']

SHOW THAT WEATHER WHO'S THE MAN!
[/quote]

I'm the man!!! :flex:

By the way, random thought, but do people in real life actually call you Feather?

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353635017' post='2514997']
I'm the man!!! :flex:

By the way, random thought, but do people in real life actually call you Feather?
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA!

And yeah, it's been a nickname of mine for a while :P Not everyone dose, but a handful of people do :P

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353635399' post='2515005']

HAHAHAHAHA!

And yeah, it's been a nickname of mine for a while :P Not everyone dose, but a handful of people do :P
[/quote]

That's cool! How did that nickname come about? Did people in kindergarten just go "Wait, your name rhymes with the word 'feather'! Let's call you that!", or did it just sort of come about from nowhere?

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353635924' post='2515015']

That's cool! How did that nickname come about? Did people in kindergarten just go "Wait, your name rhymes with the word 'feather'! Let's call you that!", or did it just sort of come about from nowhere?
[/quote]

Hahaha it just came! People would always be like Heather Feather! Then peps just called me feather :P