PhuturePriest Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353650314' post='2515149'] Hahahaha okay, I can wait!! [/quote] Good! Some future marriage advice: Marrying me is going to take a lot of patience! Sooo.... What have you been up to?
Feather2264 Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 (edited) [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353650681' post='2515150'] Good! Some future marriage advice: Marrying me is going to take a lot of patience! Sooo.... What have you been up to? [/quote] It's going to take patience on both ends then! Well, at the moment I be snuggling with larryyy da mooose! What about you? Edited November 23, 2012 by Feather2264
PhuturePriest Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353651452' post='2515152'] It's going to take patience on both ends then! Well, at the moment I be snuggling with larryyy da mooose! What about you? [/quote] That's cool! I am currently snuggling with my Angry Bird, haha!
Feather2264 Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353651702' post='2515155'] That's cool! I am currently snuggling with my Angry Bird, haha! [/quote] Phahahaha! Is it the red Angry Bird??
PhuturePriest Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353651992' post='2515158'] Phahahaha! Is it the red Angry Bird?? [/quote] 'Tis indeed the red one! He's my favorite!
Feather2264 Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353652108' post='2515161'] 'Tis indeed the red one! He's my favorite! [/quote] Hahahaha nice! Larry is just the typical brown moose! He's so fuzzy and soft though! Muhaahaha
PhuturePriest Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353652173' post='2515164'] Hahahaha nice! Larry is just the typical brown moose! He's so fuzzy and soft though! Muhaahaha [/quote] Awwww!!! There's this one hotel we go to that has stuffed animals in the hotel rooms that you can snuggle with and when you leave you can buy them, and one of them is a moose! I really want to buy him the next time I go!
Feather2264 Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353652357' post='2515167'] Awwww!!! There's this one hotel we go to that has stuffed animals in the hotel rooms that you can snuggle with and when you leave you can buy them, and one of them is a moose! I really want to buy him the next time I go! [/quote] Thats a legit hotel!!! And aha really!?
PhuturePriest Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353653332' post='2515178'] Thats a legit hotel!!! And aha really!? [/quote] It's really amesome! Yep! I really want it! I like my Angry Bird, but he's kind of small and round so it's difficult so snuggle with him!
Feather2264 Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353654330' post='2515188'] It's really amesome! Yep! I really want it! I like my Angry Bird, but he's kind of small and round so it's difficult so snuggle with him! [/quote] Well, I must say, moose are amesome snuggle buddies!
PhuturePriest Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353654466' post='2515190'] Well, I must say, moose are amesome snuggle buddies! [/quote] Great to know! Now I am confident with my decision in moose!
Feather2264 Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353654694' post='2515191'] Great to know! Now I am confident with my decision in moose! [/quote] Woohh!!! Gooo Team Moose!!!
PhuturePriest Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353655125' post='2515192'] Woohh!!! Gooo Team Moose!!! [/quote] Whoo!!! Oh my goodness, I want this one!!!! [img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/415jPjlNmcL.jpg[/img]
Feather2264 Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353655837' post='2515194'] Whoo!!! Oh my goodness, I want this one!!!! [img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/415jPjlNmcL.jpg[/img] [/quote] Oh my goodness!! It's so cute and FLUFFY!!!
PhuturePriest Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353684314' post='2515239'] Oh my goodness!! It's so cute and FLUFFY!!! [/quote] And it's only ten dollars!!!! By the way, I'll be gone all day because I'm going to Wichita with my family. I wish I wasn't going, but it looks like we're going to see Red Dawn and I won't be back until eight in the evening. I'll be here all day tomorrow and Sunday, though!
Feather2264 Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353686204' post='2515247'] And it's only ten dollars!!!! By the way, I'll be gone all day because I'm going to Wichita with my family. I wish I wasn't going, but it looks like we're going to see Red Dawn and I won't be back until eight in the evening. I'll be here all day tomorrow and Sunday, though! [/quote] Nice!! And it's all good! I have a busy day too. Got horses to care of and what not! But have fun!!
PhuturePriest Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353686529' post='2515250'] Nice!! And it's all good! I have a busy day too. Got horses to care of and what not! But have fun!! [/quote] Eh, it wasn't too fun, but I survived! Plus I got tons of Old Spice Fiji products to give women the illusion that I naturally smell good, so that's a bonus! I didn't get a chance to run today, but I'm so motivated that I'm going to do it pretty soon. My legs are sore, it's dark out, and it's 33 degrees, but I think it will be worth it! How did your day go?
Feather2264 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353720258' post='2515489'] Eh, it wasn't too fun, but I survived! Plus I got tons of Old Spice Fiji products to give women the illusion that I naturally smell good, so that's a bonus! I didn't get a chance to run today, but I'm so motivated that I'm going to do it pretty soon. My legs are sore, it's dark out, and it's 33 degrees, but I think it will be worth it! How did your day go? [/quote] Why wasn't it fun!? And phahaha, smelling good is always nice! And ahaha! You go boy! And mine was great! Just worked with the ponies all day!
PhuturePriest Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353720494' post='2515491'] Why wasn't it fun!? And phahaha, smelling good is always nice! And ahaha! You go boy! And mine was great! Just worked with the ponies all day! [/quote] Eh, reasons I cannot disclose openly. Maybe we can talk about it sometime on chat. Although I did find this cute stuffed polar bear that I almost bought! And I'm getting excited for running, I just have to convince my legs that it is worth my pain! That's amesome! I've never had opportunities to be around horses, but I have always liked them!
Feather2264 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353720678' post='2515494'] Eh, reasons I cannot disclose openly. Maybe we can talk about it sometime on chat. Although I did find this cute stuffed polar bear that I almost bought! And I'm getting excited for running, I just have to convince my legs that it is worth my pain! That's amesome! I've never had opportunities to be around horses, but I have always liked them! [/quote] 1! Ohh dear... send me a message! I kinda want to know now. And awwww really!? And that's great!!! Run, run, run! Yeah, they are amazing!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now