An Old School Catholic Message Board

Feather's And Fp's Thread Because We're amesome

Feather2264

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353557294' post='2514668']
I will have to check into it!
[/quote]

Here's the site: http://www.benedictine.edu/ The best part is, it's a relatively small college. They only have seventeen hundred students, which is nice because it is like a community and you get to know a lot of people. My sister said the average class had ten or fifteen students. Our friends from Kansas University were baffled because when she graduated all of the professors knew her name. They said at their college it's so big none of the professors can memorize all of the names.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353557442' post='2514669']

Here's the site: [url="http://www.benedictine.edu/"]http://www.benedictine.edu/[/url] The best part is, it's a relatively small college. They only have seventeen hundred students, which is nice because it is like a community and you get to know a lot of people. My sister said the average class had ten or fifteen students. Our friends from Kansas University were baffled because when she graduated all of the professors knew her name. They said at their college it's so big none of the professors can memorize all of the names.
[/quote]
It sounds nice!!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353558444' post='2514678']
It sounds nice!!
[/quote]

Yeah! I'm not sure what I want to major in. I am looking into becoming a high school history teacher, though! What do you want to major in?

Edited by FuturePriest387

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353558662' post='2514681']
Yeah! I'm not sure what I want to major in. I am looking into becoming a high school history teacher, though! What do you want to major in?
[/quote]

That's another thing i'm not sure about.... hahaha!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353558981' post='2514684']

That's another thing i'm not sure about.... hahaha!
[/quote]

Well, I'm a humanities person myself! I love philosophy, theology, history, English, music, theatre and dancing, singing, in short, it means I like everything that doesn't pay well! :hehe: I'm not an engineer or nurse type, which is unfortunate because engineering and nursing are where the money is to be made. But you have to do something you like, so I'm just going to be practical and responsible with my major! I'm not certain about what I'm going to major in either right now, but I still have time. What subjects are you interested in? You say you like biology. If nursing interests you, it's worth your time to look into it.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353557442' post='2514669']

Here's the site: [url="http://www.benedictine.edu/"]http://www.benedictine.edu/[/url] The best part is, it's a relatively small college. They only have seventeen hundred students, which is nice because it is like a community and you get to know a lot of people.
[/quote]
Lol, wow. My university has over thirty thousand, I believe.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353559418' post='2514692']
[/quote]

Benedictine is amesome like that!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353559391' post='2514690']

Well, I'm a humanities person myself! I love philosophy, theology, history, English, music, theatre and dancing, singing, in short, it means I like everything that doesn't pay well! :hehe: I'm not an engineer or nurse type, which is unfortunate because engineering and nursing are where the money is to be made. But you have to do something you like, so I'm just going to be practical and responsible with my major! I'm not certain about what I'm going to major in either right now, but I still have time. What subjects are you interested in? You say you like biology. If nursing interests you, it's worth your time to look into it.
[/quote]

I don't want to be a nurse, 2 of my 3 sisters are nurses (Well one is still in nursing school) And everyone is like "Hey! Your going to do that too aren't ya?" or "You should be a nurse too!" And when people say that it makes me defiantly not want too... hahaha! I want to do my own thing.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353559418' post='2514692']
[/quote]

Big difference. Hahaha!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353591919' post='2514758']
I don't want to be a nurse, 2 of my 3 sisters are nurses (Well one is still in nursing school) And everyone is like "Hey! Your going to do that too aren't ya?" or "You should be a nurse too!" And when people say that it makes me defiantly not want too... hahaha! I want to do my own thing.

Big difference. Hahaha!
[/quote]

Ha! I understand completely! Honestly I'm not too interested nursing either. I like performing or something that makes me speak or do things in front of people, which is where something like teaching and being in the theatre would come in. I think I would die of misery after a year of nursing school, haha!

And happy Thanksgiving! How has your Thanksgiving been going so far?

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353620037' post='2514868']
Ha! I understand completely! Honestly I'm not too interested nursing either. I like performing or something that makes me speak or do things in front of people, which is where something like teaching and being in the theatre would come in. I think I would die of misery after a year of nursing school, haha!

And happy Thanksgiving! How has your Thanksgiving been going so far?
[/quote]

Hahahah! I could see you doing something like that!! And another thing with nursing is I would be so sad when someone dies.....

And happy thanksgiving to you too!!!! Mine's going great! I'm just relaxing now. Everyone left my house not to long ago. We had a nice thanksgiving lunch. Loved spending time with my family! Especially my adorable grandmother:
[img]http://distilleryimage11.s3.amazonaws.com/55349b0234d911e2b2f422000a9f1255_7.jpg[/img]

How's yours going!?

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353620867' post='2514874']

Hahahah! I could see you doing something like that!! And another thing with nursing is I would be so sad when someone dies.....

And happy thanksgiving to you too!!!! Mine's going great! I'm just relaxing now. Everyone left my house not to long ago. We had a nice thanksgiving lunch. Loved spending time with my family! Especially my adorable grandmother:
[img]http://distilleryimage11.s3.amazonaws.com/55349b0234d911e2b2f422000a9f1255_7.jpg[/img]

How's yours going!?
[/quote]

What could you see me doing? Doing something where I perform or speak or dying of misery due to nursing school? :hehe: And yeah, that is something less than desirable about nursing...

That's amesome! I'm glad you had a good time! And that is a really good picture! You should put it on the dress thread Dylana made if you haven't already!

Mine went pretty well! We left at ten this morning to go to my grandmother's house for lunch, and we had a pretty good time! I didn't get to talk a lot since when you get my mother and her sisters together it's impossible to get anything in, but they shared pretty funny stories!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353621555' post='2514881']

What could you see me doing? Doing something where I perform or speak or dying of misery due to nursing school? :hehe: And yeah, that is something less than desirable about nursing...

That's amesome! I'm glad you had a good time! And that is a really good picture! You should put it on the dress thread Dylana made if you haven't already!

Mine went pretty well! We left at ten this morning to go to my grandmother's house for lunch, and we had a pretty good time! I didn't get to talk a lot since when you get my mother and her sisters together it's impossible to get anything in, but they shared pretty funny stories!
[/quote]

Doing something where you perform or speak :hehe:

Thanks!!! And thanks again, I shall post it!!

And hahaha my family is like that too, full of stories! I'm glad you had a good time too!!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353622045' post='2514885']
Doing something where you perform or speak :hehe:

Thanks!!! And thanks again, I shall post it!!

And hahaha my family is like that too, full of stories! I'm glad you had a good time too!!
[/quote]

Haha, okay! To be honest I never thought I would, but doing one of those two things (Or both) seems right!

Yeah! I will be scarred for the rest of my life due to some of the things they said (Some of my family members are [i]extremely [/i]inappropriate), but I had a good time overall, haha!

Edit: Oh my goodness, running was a terrible idea! I ran just under half a mile. I tried to pace myself, but I think I went too fast because when I was done I felt kind of nauseous. Or that's just because of all the food I ate today. Anyway, running is way harder than jogging, but for some reason I loved it. I'm definitely going to make it a weekly ritual.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353625656' post='2514906']

Haha, okay! To be honest I never thought I would, but doing one of those two things (Or both) seems right!

Yeah! I will be scarred for the rest of my life due to some of the things they said (Some of my family members are [i]extremely [/i]inappropriate), but I had a good time overall, haha!
[/quote]

Sometimes, I go to school and get mentally scarred from what some people blurt out and their nastiness ......
But its good you still had a good time!!!